Illustrator for Business Startups & Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn Illustrator with no prior knowledge
- Working with tools and understanding elements and workspace
- Learning the basic and essential techniques to work with objects
- Start from making simple artworks and then make your way towards complex artworks.
- Drawing basic shapes, colors and setting up a new document.
- Transforming, arranging and distorting objects.
- Creating your own illustrations
- Understand how to apply and edit gradients and patterns using available tools
- Apply a range of filters and effects to images
- Understand how to save and export in a variety of file formats to suit different purposes
- Quizzes, assignments, projects will be included at the end of every lecture
- Developing business stationery and logos
- Understanding different types of logos
- Developing editorial designs with columns and rows
- Developing posters, magazines, brochures, pamphlets, etc.
- Using colors through color psychology
- Understanding rules of design, composition and layouting techniques
- Creating detailed illustrations, taglines and slogans for your brand
- Developing a creative campaign for print, web and social media
- No prior knowledge required.
- Windows 10 / macOS version 10.15
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
- 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
Adobe Illustrator is a world-famous software for drawing vector graphics and is very commonly used by media & arts professionals. You can design beautiful digital illustrations and artworks through this software.
This course has been specially designed for beginners to learn illustrator easily from scratch, for people who want to become illustrator professionals, and for those people with new business start-ups. There will be no need to pay thousands of dollars to professional designers (for making your brand) when you can become one yourself by taking this wonderful easy-to-learn course.
You’ll learn to create illustrations, logos, and graphics for print and the web. You’ll gain the knowledge to produce detailed and salable art, building a strong foundation, exploring selection tools, drawing tools, layers, the Pen tool (a lesson unto itself) as well as transformations/distortions, type tools, and modifying paths and shapes.
Hands-on illustration projects include a creative and promotional brand campaign with various promotional contents such as packaging graphics, mag ads, newspaper ads, standees, posters, billboard, social media graphics and visual identity.
I can guarantee that you will come out as a fully honed professional when you complete this course. Sign up as soon as possible and jump right into 115 lectures worth of content!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Graphic Design
- Young entrepreneurs looking to make their own brand
- Anyone interested in Graphic Design
I have been working and teaching in the Creative Arts Industry for over 20 years and am the founder and CEO of my digital design company. I have also been teaching online through various apps. Moreover, I have established a media & arts department for a university and am currently heading it. There are graduate and post-graduate degrees (which I developed) for Creative Arts in that university. Side by side, I am a visiting Professor of Creative Arts at various higher-ed institutes.
I have done my Master’s in Media, Comm & Marketing, M.A in International Relations, MPhil in Creative Arts and Ph.D in Creative Industries & Art Practices.