This Crash Course is designed to help you learn 99% of the most used Tools in Adobe Illustrator in just one evening.
Throughout this course, you will be guided through step by step, easy to follow tasks. These tasks will make your overall journey simple and pleasurable, without forgoing quality or overlooking important details.
Overall this course is 90% practice, with a little bit of theory - less talk, more action!
Lessons, in order:
1) Most Used Tools (Selection Tool, Direct Selection Tool, Pen Tool, Shape Builder Tool);
2) Color (Color Theory, Eyedropper Tool, Select Similar Objects, Recolor Artwork);
3) Practice (our first drawings of a Bear, a Penguin and a Cat);
4) Gradients (Implementation, Linear and Radial Type);
5) Type Tool (Features, Font Styles and Paragraphs);
1) How to prepare and save files;
2) How to setup your interface.
At the end of each Lesson, you will be given interesting and practical learning tasks to improve your newly acquired skills.