Illustrator CC 2021: Drawing & Reshaping tools MasterClass
What you'll learn
- Pretty much everything about Adobe Illustrator's Drawing & Reshaping tools
- Including the basic and advanced functions
- Lesser known and hidden features of the tools
- To the point videos with detailed and complete explanations
- Handy tips and tricks to speed up your workflow
- You should have some basic knowledge of the Illustrator.
Adobe Illustrator offers a variety of Drawing and Reshaping tools that make our lives much easier as designers. BUT oftentimes, only a few of them get the attention and the rest of the tools get ignored.
It mostly happens when someone gets started with the Illustrator, they jump right into the most popular tools first and get accustomed to a typical workflow that involves only the use of a specific set of tools.
This approach works against the beginners and becomes a pitfall for them. Limiting yourself to a limited set of tools kinda blocks your way to the opportunity of exploring more tools that might look so simple but could potentially save you a tons of time and effort during the graphic design process. BUT don’t worry, as it is pretty common for a newbie to get into the troubles like these.
In this MasterClass, we will understand how some very simple tools can be used in a different way to perform a task that is rather unique than what they are typically used for. We will go through each and every tool in detail, from Start to Finish. We will discuss about their basic and advanced functions, hidden features and Tips ‘n’ Tricks with proper explanation.
Who this course is for:
- This course starts from very basics, so the beginners will get the most benefit out of this course, BUT anyone who is looking for a proper explanation of Illustrator's Drawing & Reshaping tools can also take this course.
Hello! My name is Rohit and I teach Graphic Design & Animation. I started my career as a Graphic Designer and an illustrator.
Later on, I got introduced to 3d and mastered 3d Graphics & Animation. Along the way, I got the opportunity to train people, where I helped countless people to acquire and hone their creative and technical skills, and I have been doing this for over 7 years now.
I am so excited and elated to share EVERY bit of knowledge that I own with you all. :))