Illustrator CC 2020 for beginners : Basics & Tricks
- Adobe illustrator ( recent version is preferable )
Adobe Illustrator is a very powerful application and it's the standard vector application in the design field.
& if you are new to illustrator this course could be a great intro for you to get familiar and know the basics of this program from scratch all the way to get you to know about the important tools & panels and the main mechanism of how to operate this application easily and do most of the common regular design work you might be thinking of.
the best way for you if you are completely new to illustrator is to watch each lecture then start applying right away on your illustrator and keep the lecture nearby to refer to any step if needed.
hope you enjoy this course and feel free to contact me for any support.
Who this course is for:
- people interested in design or Art
- or want to do their own business designs
- interested in creating illustrations & vector arts
- 01:14Course Outline
- 01:03The Power of Adobe Illustrator
- 00:14Join Course's fb group & more video tuts for more inspiration & creativity!
- 04:21Illustrator Documents
- 12:52Illustrator workspaces & Properties Panel
- 08:40Illustrator Navigation & zooming
- 11:38illustrator Preferences & Settings
- 15:50Illustrator Basic geometric shapes
- 11:52Illustrator Transformation & Rotation
- 11:04Illustrator Pathfinder & shape builder tool
- 09:16Illustrator Selection tools & methods
- 05:45grouping elements in illustrator
- 07:51illustrator Layers
- 03:55Illustrator Align & distribute panel
- 11:20Illustrator Gudies, Guides & Rulers
- 17:03Exercise: Drawing Basic Geometric shapes
- 09:17Illustrator Stroke Panel
- 18:37Illustrator color panels (color, swatches, themes, guide)
- 12:34Illustrator Gradient colors panel
- 09:28Illustrator Appearance & Graphic style panels
- 14:03Illustrator effects
- 09:13Exercise: Appearance, graphic style, gradients
- 14:33Illustrator Typography Anatomy & Character control
- 08:44Illustrator CC 2020 New Features & Updates
- 12:22illustrator Paragraph panel
- 06:35Illustrator pencil tool
- 13:52Illustrator Pen Tools
- 03:35Illustrator Brush tool
- 17:23Drawing modes & blob brush tool
- 11:06Illustrator Clipping Masks
- 07:35Illustrator Opacity Masks
- 15:28handling images in illustrator
- 06:50Exporting illustrator files & save for web
Khalil Ibrahim, aka "Abraham", Studied Arts, Advertising & Graphic design in the faculty of Applied Arts Helwan University.
Then worked as a designer & got promoted to be a Chief design officer in International Advertising Agencies in many countries like DDB, TBWA & Sahara Petroleum Services.
Then switched to freelancing while working in the Aviation field to pursue his passion for Flying & to travel the world (check Instagram for interesting photos) while learning about different Art directions, Trends & design schools. Also getting a great experience from seeing different cultures.
Currently running Design Academy & Helping people around the world in more than 171 country to learn Design & Art easily in a creative way. Hoping to take part in changing people’s lives and also enjoying teaching people around the world Creating Artwork & Spreading Beauty!