Illustrator CC 2020 for beginners : Basics & Tricks
- Adobe illustrator ( recent version is preferable )
Adobe Illustrator is a very powerful application and it's the standard vector application in the design field.
& if you are new to illustrator this course could be a great intro for you to get familiar and know the basics of this program from scratch all the way to get you to know about the important tools & panels and the main mechanism of how to operate this application easily and do most of the common regular design work you might be thinking of.
the best way for you if you are completely new to illustrator is to watch each lecture then start applying right away on your illustrator and keep the lecture nearby to refer to any step if needed.
hope you enjoy this course and feel free to contact me for any support.
- people interested in design or Art
- or want to do their own business designs
- interested in creating illustrations & vector arts
- Course Outline
- The Power of Adobe Illustrator
- Join Course's fb group & more video tuts for more inspiration & creativity!
- Illustrator Documents
- Illustrator workspaces & Properties Panel
- Illustrator Navigation & zooming
- illustrator Preferences & Settings
- Illustrator Basic geometric shapes
- Illustrator Transformation & Rotation
- Illustrator Pathfinder & shape builder tool
- Illustrator Selection tools & methods
- grouping elements in illustrator
- illustrator Layers
- Illustrator Align & distribute panel
- Illustrator Gudies, Guides & Rulers
- Exercise: Drawing Basic Geometric shapes
- Illustrator Stroke Panel
- Illustrator color panels (color, swatches, themes, guide)
- Illustrator Gradient colors panel
- Illustrator Appearance & Graphic style panels
- Illustrator effects
- Exercise: Appearance, graphic style, gradients
- Illustrator Typography Anatomy & Character control
- Illustrator CC 2020 New Features & Updates
- illustrator Paragraph panel
- Illustrator pencil tool
- Illustrator Pen Tools
- Illustrator Brush tool
- Drawing modes & blob brush tool
- Illustrator Clipping Masks
- Illustrator Opacity Masks
- handling images in illustrator
- Exporting illustrator files & save for web
- Bonus Lecture: Master Illustrator & Design
Khalil Ibrahim Studied Arts, Advertising & Graphic design in Faculty of Applied Arts Helwan University.
Got promoted to be a Chief designer in International Advertising Agencies in many countries like DDB, TBWA & Sahara Petroleum Services.
Then switched to freelancing while working in Aviation field to pursue his passion for Flying & to travel the world (check Instagram for interesting photos ) while learning about different Art directions, Trends & design schools. Also getting a great experience from seeing different cultures.
Currently running Design Academy & Helping people around the world in more than 168 countries to learn Design & Art easily in a creative way. Hoping to take part in changing people’s lives and also enjoying teaching people around the world Creating Artwork & Spreading Beauty!