Graphic Design MasterClass- Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
What you'll learn
- Graphic design Theories
- color theory
- Composition & layout rules
- Grid systems
- creative thinking
- How to use Photoshop in a creative way to create stunning Ads
- advertising rules in action while designing
- the science behind achieving great visuals
- photoshop tools panels & essentials
- about typography anatomy & how to use type & fonts properly
- How to use Illustrator in a creative way to create brand identity
- How to use illustrator to design Logos, business cards, letterheads, envelope..etc
- how to present your graphic design work in a great way to easily get your designs approved by clients
- saving & exporting different formats
- Illustrator tools panels & essentials
- How to use Indesign in a creative way to create amazing editorial design
- how to create brochures, catalogs & flyers
- how to create multipage editorial design up to 16 pages & more
- build your own portfolio through the entire course
- Get a portfolio template to customize it according to your own style
- about printing & screen designs technicals
- how to export your designs in different formats
- how to create printing PDF & Impositions for your editorial design
- you will get tons of design files & assets to assist you in your designs
- you will find many exercises to sharped your design skills
- you will learn to select & mask images with different techniques including tough areas like Hair, Smoke..etc.
- you will learn how to design precisely in Photoshop using design grids & guides.
- Work like a professional in Photoshop mastering all Non- destructive techniques.
- Create graphics from scratch.
- Use the Pen & drawing tools like a professional in Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Master the Different drawing & illustrations tools & techniques
- to speed up your workflow & speed up Illustrator performance as well
- Know the details of Glyphs, Stylistic Sets, Variable fonts
- No previous experience of graphic design is required
- Photoshop, Ilustrator, Indesign
Graphic design & Advertising Masterclass:
Do you want to learn graphic design & advertising from scratch? well, I’ve tried to squeeze my academic studying of advertising in the faculty of applied arts & experience in the design field for more than 15 years in one single graphic design course that would help an absolute beginner or even an advanced graphic designer to become a professional graphic designer.
What will you learn in this Graphic Design MasterClass:
1-Graphic Design Theories
So, Starting with graphic design theories including typography, color theory, graphic design compositions & layout theories to know the science behind achieving great designs. Plus bonus videos where I will be giving you tours in New York design museums like the museum of illusions in New York for example.
(Adobe Graphic Design Applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Creative Cloud, PDF)
2-Photoshop Creative Thinking & Advertising
We will learn Photoshop while we are covering different design niches & categories in the course to make sure you can engage in any graphic design task as a professional graphic designer, so in photoshop we are covering real-world projects & advertising campaigns for big brands & how to do creative thinking & professional graphic visuals, so, for example, we will design for Mercedes Benz, Vodafone, Boeing, and more… and even we are covering social media graphic design campaigns which are crucial nowadays,
3-Illustrator Creative Thinking & Branding
we will learn in Illustrator how to design a corporate identity or a full branding from scratch including how to build professional logos & various brand publications & graphic visuals.
4-How to Present your designs & your branding work in the best way
Also, we will learn how to present our design work in a stunning way as well using both Photoshop & Illustrator & amazing resources for best graphic design mock-ups & even how to save time designing in them.
5-Indesign Creative Thinking: Editorial designs & Graphic designer Portfolio design
then we will learn adobe InDesign from scratch including of course different Indesign tools, Indesign panels, printing technicals, character & paragraph styles in Indesign, Indesign’s Master pages to achieve your graphic designs in a fast & professional way through practical projects including a bifold brochure then moving to another Indesign project: full 16 pages of different creative layouts of editorial designs (also we learn more in this project about different design theories especially graphic design grids & how to apply different graphic design grids in different layouts) which will be your own stunning design portfolio by the way & you will get a portfolio template to customize it according to your own taste & style. so by the end of this course, you will have learned graphic design theories, graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) & creative design & advertising thinking plus a full portfolio filled with your own design samples that you’ve been building through the entire graphic design course.
6-Photoshop & Illustrator basics & essentials training, Exercises & graphic design files & Assets:
If you know nothing about graphic design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) don’t worry cuz this course will teach you the essentials of using Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign along with tons of great design files, assets & exercises to sharpen your graphic design skills.
7-Graphic design applications Updates & New graphic design tutorials:
New graphic design applications updates are constantly being added to the course along with more graphic design & advertising content.
8-Graphic design facebook group:
Also, you can join our facebook group to get inspired & share your graphic designs & Artwork to get feedback from like-minded designers from all over the world through this creative journey.
By the end of this graphic design course, you will have learned graphic design theories (color Theories & color Wheel, Graphic design compositions & layout, Layout Grid Systems, Visual inspiration from New York famous design museums), Graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) & creative thinking plus a full portfolio filled with your design Artwork samples that you’ve been building through the entire course.
The Instructor is What Makes the course so special, Right?
Khalil Ibrahim is a Chief design officer who studied Advertising & graphic design in the faculty of Applied Arts & worked in many international advertising agencies with experience of over 15 years in the design field and using Adobe applications. Besides traveling around the world learning about different Design Schools, Trends & Art Directions. He really cared to make sure you understand the graphic design tools, technicals, concepts & to really learn it in a creative way to apply it like a Creative professional.
Enroll Now and let's master the graphic design together!
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn graphic design from scratch
- who want to change his career path & start a graphic designer career
- who want to do some freelance design work next to his business
- who to start a design studio or do online graphic design work
- A graphic designer who wants to enhance his skills & knowledge to become a professional designer
- someone interested in graphic design & art and want to learn design tools
- who want to express his artistic talent but doesn't know the tools or the science behind it
Khalil Ibrahim, aka "Abraham", Studied Arts, Advertising & Graphic design in the faculty of Applied Arts Helwan University.
Then worked as a designer & got promoted to be a Chief design officer in International Advertising Agencies like DDB, TBWA & Sahara Petroleum Services. in many countries.
Then switched to freelancing while working in the Aviation field to pursue his passion for Flying & to travel the world (check Instagram for interesting photos) while learning about different Art directions, Trends & design schools. Also getting a great experience from seeing different cultures.
Currently running Design Academy Online & Teaching over 200k international students from more than 171 countries Design & Art in a creative & professional way.