IKIGAI - Find Your Life Purpose
What you'll learn
- Learn to identify and align your life with the things you love and that bring you the most joy
- Clarify your core strengths and the value they provide to those around you
- Find out how to align your working and personal life with what the world needs
- Identify how you can be rewarded and paid for the skills and services you offer
- Integrate the answers from your heart, mind, body and soul, to start manifesting the life you desire
- Take the next steps on your life map; your personal development journey
- An open, enquiring mind and a curiosity for your own personal development
- It will be useful if you have pens, paper and a pack or two of sticky notes
Have you struggled to integrate what you love doing, with what can bring you financial security in your life? Maybe you have reached a career crossroads or cannot decide what course or job will suit you best? It may be you feel unfulfilled in your life and you have an unsettled sense of purpose? Have you wondered what is the fundamental point of your existence?
IKIGAI is an ancient Japanese personal development framework, that helps you to identify your reason for being, your life purpose, by focusing on four main spheres in your life:
1. It helps you identify what you most love
2. Establish what you are best at
3. Helps you to understand what the world needs from you
4. Identifies what you can be rewarded for
Life planning with IKIGAI, helps you find the 'sweet spot' in the middle of these four spheres of your life, to help you find personal enlightenment and to manifest the life you desire.
Finding your IKIGAI will help you to live every moment with true purpose.
We will coach you through the four Ikigai spheres using open questioning techniques that will encourage you to trust the process and open your mind and heart to your fullest potential. We will keep you focused throughout this course by asking you testing, deep questions, that will uncover your potential in a confidential and safe process.
We are with you through this online IKIGAI course, every step of the way. If you have any questions at any point, just send us a message and we'll reply the same day to give you guidance and support and help you on your way.
By the end of our IKIGAI process you will know your answers to the four spheres and will have found your 'sweet spot', your life purpose and your reason for being. We will work with you to create your personal plan for manifesting and living your optimum vocation and life going forward, by introducing you to Life Map by Neya®
Enrol today and join us on this exciting journey.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone at a crossroads or key decision point in their life
- School pupils and students looking to understand their optimum career path
- Employees looking to change their career and align with their passions and natural skills
- Entrepreneurs hoping to ensure their ideas and innate skills align with their customers' needs
- Everyone seeking to manifest the life of their dreams and establish a healthy and enjoyable work/life balance
- Anyone seeking their 'Soul Contract' and true vocation in life
My courses reflect world class theory, experience and examples, that I see successfully delivered every day with my clients and students. I am really excited to share these experiences, tools and thinking with you and look forward to welcoming you onto my courses.
BSc (hons) Psychology
Fellow of Cambridge Marketing College
30 years in Communications and Marketing
Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Practitioner
Founder, The Mindful Collective
Author of The Rule of Thirds
Podcaster ~ The Neil Wilkins Podcast
Host ~ The Mindful Living Show, on SpiritFest TV
Student Apprenticeship Mentor
20 years in training and facilitation
Sonya has always had a passion for people, art & nature. She qualified with a BA (Hons) in ceramics after leaving school and then went on to qualify in many valuable tools relating to personality and self development.
She started her journey in personal development and holistic studies over 20 years ago, initially as a 'People Development Consultant' for Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals. In this role, she qualified in Carl Jung's personality model 'Myers Briggs Type Indicator' coaching (MBTI). She used this to help people better understand themselves and work more effectively within teams. She observed powerful results and gained a huge foundation of knowledge during this phase of her life.
Soon after, she blended this expertise with holistic studies, and is currently qualified as a Reiki Master Teacher, Crystal Therapist and Archangel Practitioner. Today she uses all these valuable skills to assist people in their quest for personal transformation and healing.
She acts as both a conduit of healing energy and a catalyst for change, to help people realise their true potential, awaken their innate intuition and ultimately realise their Soul Contracts in life.
In recent years, she has been inspired and guided by world leaders in spirituality, quantum physics and mindfulness, fortunate enough to have travelled to places from as far as Arizona to London, while taking part in inspiring professional development courses. This continues to enrich the knowledge she can offer YOU for your life going forward.
She regularly practices as a holistic consultant from her therapy centre 'Mendip Reiki Healing Arts' in the UK and is also a passionate professional ceramic artist producing nature inspired pottery 'Sonya Ceramic Art'. This creative outlet is Sonya's own personal therapy, allowing her to ground and connect with her innate gifts and the power of the natural elements.
Sonya is a published author, having written 'Gathering Insights' in 2018 which is a fun, insightful book, encouraging people to answer enlightening questions during social gatherings. This idea then lead to her current podcast, also called 'Gathering Insights', which explores insightful learning, to use in our every day lives.
Her mission is to empower others to heal themselves and their lives. To spread loving kindness and to awaken our true innate potential within.