IIBA CBAP CCBA ECBA Business Analysis Certification - Part 6
What you'll learn
- Option to learn all 6 knowledge areas by enrolling in a Single Bundled Course
- Understand business analysis concepts and tasks specified in the Requirements Analysis and Design Definition knowledge area of IIBA BABOK Guide v3.0
- Align your business analysis knowledge and/or experience with concepts of IIBA BABOK Guide v3.0
- Prepare for globally recognized IIBA CBAP/ CCBA Certification or ECBA certificate exam
- Beginner to expert level knowledge and/or experience in using Business Analysis
- Participant should have completed Part 1 and 2 of IIBA CBAP CCBA ECBA Business Analysis Certification course
IIBA Business Analysis Certification course is based on IIBA BABOK Guide version 3.0. The whole course is divided into 7 parts. This course is ideal for you if you want to prepare for IIBA certification at your own pace without spending over hundred dollars.
Attempt quizzes (after each lecture) and reinforce learning
Earn PD hours for ECBA application (see details below *)
Remember concepts using downloadable PDFs
Course is suitable for
Students and new graduates
Professionals (with business or domain experience) who are learning and developing business analysis skills and want a career in business analysis
Experienced business analysts as well as managers who manage business analysts
Content of the Part 6
Introduction to Requirements Analysis and Design Definition knowledge area
Specify and Model Requirements
Define Requirements Architecture
Define Design Options
Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
Content of remaining parts
Part 1 - Introduction, Business Analysis Key Concepts and Underlying Competencies
Part 2 - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Part 3 - Elicitation and Collaboration
Part 4 - Requirements Life Cycle Management
Part 5 - Strategy Analysis
Part 7 - Solution Evaluation
Part 6 of the course will take less than 1.5 hours
The whole course will take about 7 hours to complete
Earn PD hours for ECBA application *
As per IIBA guidelines,
Online courses (without actual instructor) will only qualify for PD hours needed for ECBA application (and not for CCBA or CBAP).
You only get 1 PD hour for 1 hour of course content. So, for 7 hours of whole course (all 7 parts), you will earn 7 PD hours for ECBA application.
For rest of PD hours, you can attend other online courses in business analysis and also claim hours spent on studying BABOK Guide.
Please note that course does not cover 50 most commonly used business analysis techniques (described in chapter 10 of BABOK guide v3.0), as it is difficult to provide explanation (with examples) for these many techniques in an online course. However, participants would be able to study use of techniques from the provided downloadable PDF file.
Please also note that the course does not cover 5 perspectives (described in chapter 11 of BABOK guide v3.0), as there shall be no questions on them in the exam (as clarified by IIBA in one of their webinars). However, CBAP/ CCBA aspirants are advised to go through them directly from BABOK guide v3.0.
Who this course is for:
- Students enrolled in business analysis academic programs
- New graduates who are learning and developing business analysis skills
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Professionals with business or domain experience who want to change career into business analysis
- Managers who manage Business Analysts
Trividh Patel has over 20 years of experience in Business Analysis and Consulting.
He has worked for leading IT Services companies such as Capgemini Consulting, Wipro Technologies, Syntel Inc. etc as Business Architect, Lead/ Sr. Business Analyst, and as IT Project Manager. He has executed several business analysis projects for reputed organisations from USA, UK, Europe, Middle East, Japan and India. He has good track record of leading team of Business Analysts to deliver business analysis projects.
Trividh Patel has done MBA in Systems and Bachelor of Engineering from University of Mumbai (India) and is Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Canada since March 2012. Trividh is also Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB).