Ignite your Intuition Pt2
What you'll learn
- uncover signs in your life that indicate that you're already naturally clairsentience
- understand the benefits of tuning into and listening to your intuition
- determine if claircognizance has been playing a role in your life already, consciously or not
- gain an appreciation of the things that intuitive people do differently from everyone else
- understand and appreciate the lesser-known clairs of clairalience and clairgustance
- acquire tips that will help your intuition to flow better in Angel and Oracle card readings
- activate your clairsentience, claircognizance, clairalience and clairgustance through the chakras with support from the archangels
- appreciate, and therefore look out for, a common mistake that all intuitive card readers make at some stage
- practice a variety of exercises designed to enhance and strengthen your clairsentience, claircognizance, clairalience and clairgustance
- receive answers to commonly-asked questions about intuition, answers that will help you better understand and give you better confidence in your intuition
- learn how to develop and strengthen your intuition with the help of Angel and Oracle cards
- You must have completed "Ignite Your Intuition Pt1" before proceeding onto this second part of the course as Part 1 lays fundamental and pivotal foundations which will better enable you to ignite the various intuitive gifts (or clairs) covered in this part of the course.
- Although this course touches on how intuition can play a role in Angel and Oracle card readings, a knowledge and understandning of Angel and Oracle cards is not a must.
Before I introduce you to Part 2 of this “Ignite Your intuition” course, I just want to check that you’ve completed Part 1.
In Part 1 we laid some really important and pivotal foundations, in particular we learned about the monkey mind and how to quieten it. If you haven’t yet completed Part 1 of this course, I would encourage you to do so, in order for you to really move forward and, not only ignite, but strengthen your intuitive muscle.
We’ll start Part 2 of this course by picking up where we left off in Part 1, by continuing to activate, develop and strengthen the remaining 4 clairs: clairsentience, claircognizance, clairalience, and clairgustance.
We look at what each of these clairs are and where there might already be signs of these intuitive gifts playing a role in your life. You’ll also have access to a variety of practical exercises designed to activate, strengthen, develop, nurture and ignite your remaining 4 intuitive gifts. And, if you’re an angel or oracle card reader, you’ll understand how your newly ignited intuitive gifts can play a role in your card readings.
Again, this part of the course is very practical-based with a medley of meditations, visualisations and exercises that you can practice, on repeat. This is purposely so. Because our intuition is just like a muscle, once re-discovered, re-ignited and re-activated, it can only become strong through regular exercise. Just like you’ve no hope of lifting a 100-kilo weight one day you casually dander into a gym after never having lifted weights before, so too you can’t expect to ignite and activate your intuition and, then, simply run with it. To develop, enhance, and strengthen your intuitive muscle takes time, dedication, and practice. This course will provide you with all the practical support and guidance to strengthen your intuition. However, only you can devote the time, dedication and practice to ignite it so that it becomes an integral part of your everyday life.
After we have completed the final clairs, we’ll turn out attention back to intuition, in general. We’ll answer commonly raised questions (and doubts) about intuition; questions and doubts that you may also be thinking about, so that you can move forward with trust and confidence in your intuition.
We’ll then move on to considering the role of intuition in your everyday life. What benefits does using your intuition attract? And what do intuitives tend to do differently, naturally?
We’ll end this course by spending a brief moment focusing on the role of intuiton in Angel and Oracle card readings. Whilst this course is designed to guide anyone to ignite their intuition, it would be remiss of me not to mention the role of intuition in card readings.
So. Begin today to ignite, strengthen, develop and enhance your remaining 4 intuitive gifts through exercises, meditations and visualisations, to learn about the many benefits of using intuition in your everyday life and what makes intuitives different, and special, and to find out how intuition can positively benefit you as an Angel and Oracle card reader, taking your readings to a whole new level.
Sobegin today to ignite, strengthen, develop and enhance your remaining 4 intuitive gifts through exercises, meditations and visualisations, to learn about the many benefits of using intuition in your everyday life and what makes intuitive different, and special, and to find out how intuition can positively benefit you as an Angel and Oracle card reader, taking your readings to a whole new level.
As Amit Ray said, “When you know the knower within, you don't need to know further"
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to understand, connect, and enhance their intuition - All Levels
- Anyone wishing to read Angel and Oracle cards more intuitively - All Levels
I work with the angels and our spirit guides to support and guide lovely souls who seek to shine their light by living their soul purpose and walking their soul path.
When we walk our soul path we're bringing our unique energy and gifts to the world. We follow a life that has purpose and that lights us up. We make a difference.
That doesn't, however, mean the path we follow will always be easy-going, smooth and free from obstacles and challenges. We are spiritual beings enjoying a human experience but, as humans, we can be truly complex, creating realities that make life challenging.
And that's where advice and guidance from the angels and spiritual realm can help; it supports us and helps us navigate the obstacles that lie along our path.
Since childhood I have sensed and felt angels and spirit around me. For many years, however, I wasn't open to receiving their support and guidance because I didn't want to be different, to stand out from my family and friends. Like everyone I just wanted to fit in, be accepted, and be loved.
In more recent years, however, my life path has taken a new direction, with the angels and spirit making their presence more strongly, more lovingly known; a direction that has helped me shine my light more brightly.
As part of this path, I have been encouraged by the angels and spirit to share my knowledge and experience with others, so they may learn how to better connect with the angelic and spiritual realm, when they choose to invite these beautiful uplifting, supportive beings into their lives.