IGCSE Physics Chapter 2 Thermal Physics (Cambridge CIE)
- Nothing but to pay attention and a pencil to answer the related classified past papers,
*This Course is about Extended Cambridge (0625) IGCSE Physics… Chapter 2: Thermal physics,
*This course covers all the points in the syllabus that are related to thermal physics,
*The course is directed to the point and restricted to the syllabus nothing less and nothing more, so you will not waste your time, with invaluable speech,
* If you know exactly your syllabus you will appreciate these videos,
* The average video duration is 3 mins so you will not get bored with the course and you can find reasonable points to pause and complete later,
* The full course duration is about 2 hours and 5 mins
* Past papers samples with mark scheme answers are included at the end of each lesson,
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for Cambridge IGCSE students and all other equivalent syllabi
- 02:03Kinetic Theory: 00 Contents
- 06:23Kinetic Theory: 01 Assumptions of Kinetic Theory
- 01:18Kinetic Theory: 02 New Definitions for Temperature and Pressure
- 03:55Kinetic Theory: 03 Evaporation
- 06:37Kinetic Theory: 04 Pressure, Volume and Temperature of Gases
- 14 pagesExercise: Printable Classified Past Papers + Mark Scheme
From 9 to 12 education was founded in 2007 by A.M. Sayed. It started as an education center for teaching science of IGCSE and SAT subjects.
In 2014 (From 9 to 12) has expanded and merged with one of the most successful English and business teaching centers in the middle east which is (Full-time business and English centers) that is mainly specialized in teaching Business and English courses for non-native speakers from all parts of the world, east Asia, Europe, middle east and south America, to make a huge education entity with a new name (From 9 to 5 courses).
This merge widens the range of education service offered, to include more and more fields.
In this account you can find both the old science courses of 9 to 12 and the new English courses produced by (Full-time business and English centers).