IGCSE Physics Ch 3 Electricity (Part 1 of 3) - Cambridge CIE
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will be able to answer every single question in the past papers related to Basic electricity and electric circuits
- this course needs the normal student tools to be used in drawing ray diagrams, pencil, protractor, ruler, eraserer
*This Course is about Extended Cambridge (0625) IGCSE Physics… Chapter 3: Electricity,
* This chapter is divided into three courses
Part1: Basic Electricity,
Part 2: Electromagnetism,
Part 3: Electronics,
This course is only part 1 Basic Electricity,
other parts will be in other courses,
*This course covers all the points in the syllabus that are related to Electricity (Part1),
*The course is directed to the point and restricted to the syllabus nothing less and nothing more, so you will not waste your time, with invaluable speech,
* If you know exactly your syllabus you will appreciate these videos,
* The average video duration is 3 mins so you will not get bored with the course and you can find reasonable points to pause and complete later,
* The full course duration is about 1 hours and 43 mins
* This course includes four lessons:
Lesson 1: Magnetism,
Lesson 2: Electrostatics,
Lesson 3: Electric current (Equations and Theoriticls)
Lesson 4: Home Installation,
This course is arranged so that it covers all points about basic electricity,
This course mainly covers the theoretical parts that puts the basics that will help you answer all past paper questions related to Basic Electricity in paper 1 ( the multiple choice), paper 3 (structured questions), and paper 6 ( the alternative to practical),
Lesson 1 Magnetism, this includes bar magnets, magnetic fields, magnetization and demagnetization methods,
Lesson 2 Electrostatics, includes charged bodies, methods of charging, electric field and electric forces
Lesson 3 Electric current is separated into two parts, the first part is the equations, this includes all the equations related to electric current and electric circuits, also explaining the concepts of voltage, current intensity and electric resistance, after that comes the theoretical part which includes definitions, proving ohm's law, the variable resistor, the potentiometer, and electric symbols,
Lesson 4 Home installation, how electricity reaches our homes, some sources of dangers and safety precautions,
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for Cambridge IGCSE students and all other equivalent syllabi
From 9 to 12 education was founded in 2007 by A.M. Sayed. It started as an education center for teaching science of IGCSE and SAT subjects.
In 2014 (From 9 to 12) has expanded and merged with one of the most successful English and business teaching centers in the middle east which is (Full-time business and English centers) that is mainly specialized in teaching Business and English courses for non-native speakers from all parts of the world, east Asia, Europe, middle east and south America, to make a huge education entity with a new name (From 9 to 5 courses).
This merge widens the range of education service offered, to include more and more fields.
In this account you can find both the old science courses of 9 to 12 and the new English courses produced by (Full-time business and English centers).