IFRS 15 - Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- IFRS 15 - Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- This course is a complete guide on how to recognize and measure the Revenue under International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Basic accounting knowledge
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
Accounting and Finance Professionals as well as students from ACCA, CIMA, CA, ICAEW,, CAT BBA, MBA and others studying Financial Accounting under IFRS
The course covers in details the principle for measurement and recognition of revenue as prescribed by IFRS under IFRS 15.
IFRS 15 is a relatively new standard which has replaced two old standards namely;
1. IAS 18 - Revenue
2. IAS 11 - Revenue from Construction Contracts.
It is a complete guide kit for those who want to learn the treatment of Revenue under IFRS 15. The course includes complete lecture video on standard as well as several questions, solutions and case studies.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
I am a qualified accounting and finance professional with over twenty years of professional experience. I have been teaching accounting and finance courses for over fifteen years and have taught more than twenty thousand delegates including students, young accountants, chief accountant and finance managers.
- Accounting and Finance Professionals, Students studying ACCA, CIMA, CA, CAT, ICAEW and other Accounting qualifications