If you want a 7+ in IELTS Writing, you need these structures.
Task 2 counts for two-thirds of your Writing Score in IELTS!
There are 7 types questions you might see on exam day for IELTS Writing Task 2. We have crafted the perfect structure for each question type, and we train you to use them in this course.
On test day, you will breathe a big sigh of relief when you see your Task 2 essay question, because you will immediately know which structure to use and how to plan your essay.
The 7 Structures are:
1. Agree or Disagree
2. Problem Solution
3. Advantages and Disadvantages
4. Advantages and Disadvantages + Opinion
5. Discuss Both Views
6. Discuss Both Views + Opinion
7. Double Question
No matter what question you receive, you also need to write an essay that is strong in the 4 areas the examiners check when they mark your essay. So this course also includes a special lesson for each of the 4 scoring criteria:
1. Task Achievement (Do you answer the question well and develop your main points?)
2. Coherence and Cohesion (Did your essay have a good structure, good paragraphing, and a smooth flow?)
3. Lexical Resource (Did you use appropriate vocabulary words and phrases to clearly and effectively communicate your point?)
4. Grammatical Range and Accuracy (Did you use a wide variety of grammar forms accurately?)
The course also includes lessons on General Essay Structure, The Perfect 2-Sentence Introduction, Complex Sentences, and Paraphrasing.
NOTE: This course does not include essay corrections.