IELTS Academic Writing Part 1 - Graphs and Tables
What you'll learn
- Understand different graphs so you can write about the correct information
- Learn exactly what IELTS examiners want to read and put this into practice in the exam
- Write a clear and concise Overview Paragraph in 3 minutes using high level vocabulary and grammar
- Learn how to paraphrase any sentence in under 1 minute
- Use a simple and easy-to-learn structure that follows Official IELTS Marking Criteria
- Easily build logical Body Paragraphs that flow naturally
- Use linkers and essential IELTS vocabulary to write a coherent essay
- No knowledge about the IELTS exam necessary!! You will learn everything you need to know in this course.
- An intermediate level (B1) of English is recommended for taking this course. If you have a lower level, the course might find the course difficult.
- The only other thing you need is motivation to get a Band 7+ !!!
If IELTS Part 1 Writing is difficult for you, this course will help!
Learn and practice essential grammar and vocabulary for Band 7+
Discover quick and easy-to-use strategies to write clearly and concisely.
Learn to write a high-level essay for ANY writing part 1 question
Practice and improve writing with expert advice from a qualified and experienced IELTS teacher
Watch 35 high-quality lectures that include EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW about IELTS Writing Part 1.
Download your 60-page study guide for even more help with grammar and vocabulary.
Improve your writing now by downloading the course!
Let's get you that Band 7+!!!
Who this course is for:
- If you need a Band 7+ in IELTS Writing Part 1
- If you have taken the exam before but were disappointed with your score
- If you are taking IELTS for the first time and want to prepare for the writing exam in the best way possible
- If you aren't confident in writing and need a quick and easy solution
I'm Hayley, a teacher and founder of i-Speak English. Since 2014, I've successfully helped thousands of non-native English speakers to improve their English and gain fluency.
I've worked in both private language schools and online, teaching groups and individuals of all ages and nationalities. My main goal is to help people to feel comfortable and confident when using their English skills.
I love languages, I currently speak 3 (English, Italian and Spanish) and I'm learning my fourth (Romanian). I use my knowledge from the last 8 years of language learning to help people master and fall in love with English.
I know how difficult (and sometimes frustrating) it is to learn a language and I want to make the process as easy as possible for non-native speakers of English. I'm here to help you :)