IELTS Step-by-step | Mastering Vocabulary
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 71 articles
- 89 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Improve your IELTS grade significantly to a 7+
- Learn and practice 1300+ useful words and phrases for the IELTS
- Learn how to remember English vocabulary so that you never forget it again
- Listen to more than 25 instructional videos relating to common IELTS themes
- Learn how to teach yourself new vocabulary using freely available resources
- Do eight IELTS Reading Exam sections using the vocabulary you've studied
- Do eight IELTS Listening Exam sections using the vocabulary you've studied
- Do two IELTS speaking exams and learn how to evaluate them yourself
- Do four IELTS writing tasks and learn how to evaluate them yourself
- Intermediate (B1) English
From ex-IELTS examiner James Castleden's YouTube channel IELTS Step-by-step comes a course dedicated to learning, using and remembering the most important vocabulary for the IELTS exam, both Academic and General Training. 100s of IELTS past papers have been studied to identify the high-level vocabulary that most often comes up in the Reading and Listening modules, and top-scoring Writing and Speaking answers have been analysed to determine what vocabulary was used and how.
Take this course to significantly improve your overall score in the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules, in both the Academic and General Training IELTS.
★★★★★ "The best course I've ever seen.. I've tried to learn English for more than 10 years and I've forgot many things that I learned before. But I'm really enjoying during the course. The course prepared with rich experiences. Thank you dear teacher to share your amazing knowledge.."
★★★★★ "I think this is the best English teacher I ever had." —Adriana
★★★★★ "this course is the best for someone who wants to improve vocabulary skills." —Ali
★★★★★ "perfect course！amazing methods and knowledge for IELTS！Thank you, dear teacher！Highly recommend this course!" —Lui
- People who need to take an IELTS test (General or Academic)
Learn about how the course is structured, learn about your tutor, and understand the reasons for the way the course is organised all while completing an IELTS-style listening task.
View all the words and phrases (lexical items) that you will study in this course — download the file in the 'Downloadable materials' of this section.
Learn what collocations are and why there are essential to language learning.
Study, practice and use all the relevant IELTS vocabulary relating to the theme of Relationships, Family and Early Learning
Learn how to make the most of completely free online monolingual dictionaries.
Learn how to use some excellent free online thesauruses to improve your vocabulary.
Learn how to read the phonemic script to help you to improve your English pronunciation.