- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Tips and Techniques of Speaking and Writing
- How to write an essay (Task 2)
- How to write a report (Task 1 Academic)
- How to write a letter (Task 1 General)
- How to develop ideas for speaking and writing
- How to analyze questions and do brainstorming
- question types of writing task 1 and 2 (Academic and General)
- Question types of speaking part 1,2,3
- How to spell and pronounce IELTS * LOL* (There is no requirement of IELTS)
- Pre-intermediate and intermediate level of English
- Passion and motivation
Are you going to study abroad or live in another country? You need IELTS But you cannot find a comprehensive and applicative course? Don’t worry; Comprehensive IELTS Writing and Speaking is here to help you!
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the most important tests and the main condition of entering universities for international students and living in English-speaking countries. So, if you want to learn it and join your friends in the universities of the world, it is highly recommended to join Comprehensive IELTS Writing and Speaking.
The method is based on three principles:
1. I teach essential concepts, techniques, and tips and avoid useless concepts
2. I teach through the samples and real questions
3. I teach clearly
This course was designed for those who do not have any or much knowledge of IELTS but want to learn everything needed about IELTS writing and speaking. In this course, you will learn about the criteria of IELTS writing speaking. Also, some useful resources of IELTS speaking are introduced to you. Further, you will learn essential concepts, general tips and techniques of IELTS writing and speaking as well as special tips and techniques of each part of speaking. There are also many challenges and exercises which can help you understand how real-world projects are. Totally, in this course, there are two main sections: Writing and Speaking. Some of the things you learn in the writing section are as the following:
• Question type
• Question analysis
• Idea developing
• Question types
• How to analyze charts and graphs
• How to write a good overview
• How to write a good introduction
• How to write a good conclusion
• How to write the body paragraphs
• How to write about a graph or chart
• How to write about a diagram
• Types of letter
• How to start and end your letter
• How to write a good letter
Then, in the speaking section you will learn:
• Criteria of IELTS speaking
• General tips and techniques
• Major topics of part 1,2, 3,
• Idea developing
• Question types of Part 1,2, 3
• Special tips and techniques of Part 1,2, 3
• Presentation skills
• Body language
Therefore, by the end of this course:
• You know all the question types of IELTS Writing and Speaking
You will learn how to speak and how to write very well
• You know all the essential tips and techniques which are highly important to achieve a high score in writing and speaking
• You can speak more fluent and coherent
• You Have a better idea of developing
• You can cover almost all question of examiner very well
• You learn some presentation skills which are indirectly effective in your band score
• Achieve at least 6.5 in your speaking
Why this course:
• It is a combination of academic background and 15 years of in-field experience.
• All questions of students all answered as soon as possible (less than 12 hours).
• All applicative and essential tips and techniques of IELTS have been covered completely.
• Clear explanation
• Several projects and exercises were designed for students to take a deep dive into IELTS writing and speaking
• Short videos (Generally less than 8 min) but essential and applicative concepts and techniques
• All episodes are taught PRACTICALLY.
• Presentation skills and body language which are indirectly effective in IELTS writing and speaking were covered as well.
- All IELTS candidate (Academic and General training) who want to achieve 6.5+ in IELTS Writing and Speaking but do not have any background or knowledge on IELTS.
- Those who want to have better presentation.
In this episode, students learn about Fluency & Coherence as well as good sources to improve in these areas.
In this lesson, students learn about Vocabulary and how to cover it well