Complete IELTS Four Skills : Academic and General
What you'll learn
- Tips and Techniques of Speaking and Writing
- How to write an essay (Task 2)
- How to write a report (Task 1 Academic)
- How to write a letter (Task 1 General)
- How to develop ideas for speaking and writing
- How to analyze questions and do brainstorming
- question types of writing task 1 and 2 (Academic and General)
- Question types of speaking part 1,2,3
- How to spell and pronounce IELTS * LOL* (There is no requirement of IELTS)
- Pre-intermediate and intermediate level of English
- Passion and motivation
Are you going to study abroad or live in another country? You need IELTS But you cannot find a comprehensive and applicative course? Don’t worry; Complete IELTS Four Skills: Academic and General is here to help you!
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the most important tests and the main condition of entering universities for international students and living in English-speaking countries. So, if you want to learn it and join your friends in the universities of the world, it is highly recommended to join Complete IELTS Four Skills: Academic and General.
The method is based on three principles:
1. I teach essential concepts, techniques, and tips and avoid useless concepts
2. I teach through the samples and real questions
3. I teach clearly
This course was designed for those who do not have any or much knowledge of IELTS but want to learn everything needed about IELTS. In this course, you will learn about the criteria of IELTS writing and speaking. Also, some useful resources of IELTS are introduced to you. Further, you will learn essential concepts, general tips, and techniques of IELTS. There are also many challenges and exercises which can help you understand how real-world projects are. Totally, in this course, there are four main sections: Writing, Speaking, reading, and listening. Some of the things you learn in the writing section are as the following:
• Question type
• Question analysis
• Idea developing
• Question types
• How to analyze charts and graphs
• How to write a good overview
• How to write a good introduction
• How to write a good conclusion
• How to write the body paragraphs
• How to write about a graph or chart
• How to write about a diagram
• Types of letter
• How to start and end your letter
• How to write a good letter
Then, in the speaking section you will learn:
• Criteria of IELTS speaking
• General tips and techniques
• Major topics of part 1,2, 3,
• Idea developing
• Question types of Part 1,2, 3
• Special tips and techniques of Part 1,2, 3
• Presentation skills
• Body language
Reading section :
• General reading sections
• Reading question types
• Special reading techniques
• Question types
Therefore, by the end of this course:
• You know all the question types of IELTS Writing and Speaking
• You will learn how to get at least 6.5 in reading and listening
• You will learn how to speak and how to write very well
• You know all the essential tips and techniques which are highly important to achieve a high score in writing and speaking
• You can speak more fluent and coherent
• You Have a better idea of developing
• You can cover almost all question of the examiner very well
• You learn some presentation skills which are indirectly effective in your band score
• Achieve at least 6.5 in your speaking
Why this course:
• It is a combination of academic background and 15 years of in-field experience.
• All questions of students all answered as soon as possible (less than 12 hours).
• All applicative and essential tips and techniques of IELTS have been covered completely.
• Clear explanation
• Several projects and exercises were designed for students to take a deep dive into IELTS writing and speaking
• Short videos (Generally less than 8 min) but essential and applicative concepts and techniques
• All episodes are taught PRACTICALLY.
Who this course is for:
All IELTS candidate (Academic and General training) who want to achieve 6.5+ in IELTS
All Academic and General Candidates
Who this course is for:
- All IELTS candidate (Academic and General training) who want to achieve 6.5+ in IELTS Writing and Speaking but do not have any background or knowledge on IELTS.
- Those who want to have better presentation.
Mostafa Bigdeli (Merlin)
A talented one!
As a programmer and IELTS instructor with both academic and in field experience and due to lack of good courses on IELTS, designing and programming, he has decided to create applicative and up-to-date courses with clear explanations.
Therefore, his courses not only covers the techniques and tips which other courses of market place do not cover, but also is a combination of academic background and 8 years of programming and IELTS.
Today, Merlin has hundreds of students worldwide most of who admire and thank him for being a responsive and friendly teacher with clear explanations
In addition to numerous seminars and webinars he holds annually on programming and IELTS.
Milad has a Bachelor of Software Engineering and Masters of Electronics and is also a Certified National Instrument (NI).
Regardless of his academic background, he has in-field experience in programming as he started programming and doing professional projects for many companies based in and out of the USA since 2004. He has taught LabVIEW from fundamental to advanced since 2012. He is also professional in PLC, Altium Designer (Designing PCB), AVR and ARM Microcontroller Programming, Designing Analogues and Digital Electronics, Simulation, and Modeling of Multiple Systems in the Matlab Simulink environment.
Being passionate about the world of graphics, he started working on Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom) since 2008. Today, he is working on Graphic Design professionally and has some students as well.
Milad today is holding many Seminars, Webinars, and creating courses on programming and graphic design and has thousands of students who admire him as a great and knowledgeable teacher with clear explanations.