Get 7-9 in IELTS Speaking: IELTS Speaking Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Use advanced vocabulary and synonyms.
- Improve your grammar and pronunciation
- Give opinions and connect your ideas.
- Deal with difficult questions.
- Improve your speaking confidence.
- Develop your answers and manage your time.
- Answer any question, even if you don't know what to say!
- You just need a computer or mobile device and Internet access.
Do you need Band 7, 7.5, 8 or higher in the IELTS Speaking test?
Most universities and immigration departments require a score of Band 7 or higher. Yet according to official IELTS statistics, the average score around the world is less than 6.5.
But you can do better than the average candidate.
And you don't need a long time.
The IELTS Speaking Masterclass course will teach you essential language skills and preparation methods to help you achieve your target band. Faster than you think.
In the course, you will:
Study some effective strategies.
Learn special words, phrases and structures to impress the examiner.
Observe a model candidate putting everything into practice.
Many students have achieved their target band with the help of this course. And you can too.
Just read some of the reviews below.
Besides the lectures, the course includes:
20 model answers for Part 2 of the test.
5 videos that teach and show you how to use synonyms to improve your speaking.
In Lecture 50, you also get a free 70-page ebook:
Correct your English: Learn to Speak More Like a Native (worth $12.99 on Amazon!).
The Masterclass lectures will improve your speaking confidence and listening skills for life. So even after you take the IELTS test, you will understand English speakers better. And you will be able to express yourself more like a native speaker.
Join over 11000 students! Take this course today and start improving your band.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for IELTS Speaking candidates who need Band 7 or higher.
- Your current level should be at least Band 6-6.5.
I've been a freelance English language teacher, writer, e-learning innovator and entrepreneur for over 12 years. I have a Bachelor's degree from University College London as well as TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). I've co-founded one of the most popular websites on the internet for English language teachers and schools.