Mastering IELTS Speaking: Get band 7-9 in IELTS Speaking
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Handle IELTS speaking questions more confidently
- Become familiar with a wide range of vocabulary
- Master different tips for part 1-3 of the IELTS speaking test
- Have a deeper knowledge of the structure of IELTS
- A pre-intermediate to intermediate level of English
- A desire to know more and improve your IELTS speaking
- A desire to become better at English
- Be able to read and understand basic English
This course contains a complete guide on how to prepare for the speaking part of the IELTS exam.
The course begins with an overview video which explains what IELTS is all about, the DO'S and DON'TS of the test and then
Moves on to understanding the 3 parts of the test. It has a lot of practice exercises for you to master how to answer both tricky and easy questions.
The course provides an extensive range of vocabulary and two full test videos that will make you feel like you are writing the test already.
You don't want to miss out on this! Just try it out and experience for yourself.
- people who want to learn English
- people who want to pass the International English Language Testing System exam
- people who want to improve their spoken English
- English language lovers
This video mirrors down to to the first part of the test. It explains in detail what happens in the first part, what you need to do and what not to do. It also gives you tips on answering part 1 questions.
This video is an extension of skill mastering in part 1 of the test. Here we look at the topics food and sport. The questions are broken down and I explained step by step how to go about answering the questions. The knowledge you get from these topics will help you answer any kind of question in part 1.