IELTS Preparation Masterclass: A Complete Guide to the IELTS
What you'll learn
- Understand all the essential information about the IELTS Test
- Discover the most important IELTS Writing exam tips
- Prepare for the IELTS Speaking test at home with some great preparation advice
- Find out how the IELTS exam is assessed
- Practise your IELTS reading and IELTS listening with sample tests
- You should be at a pre-intermediate level of English or above
- You do not need any knowledge of the IELTS Test
Do you need information and tips to help you prepare for the IELTS Test? Then this course is for you!
Prepare for the IELTS quickly and effectively
Get all the essential information about the IELTS Test
Learn about the format of each part of the exam
Understand the different question types
Discover the best exam tips
Find out how to prepare at home
Complete IELTS Listening Test
Short IELTS Reading Test
plus lots of quizzes about the IELTS Test
This IELTS Preparation Course contains:
5 hours of video content
downloadable study materials
PLUS a free eBook, The Essential Guide to the IELTS
Subtitles: English and Vietnamese
What students are saying:
Over 20,000 students have enrolled on the course. Here is what they are saying:
"I'm more confident because of you. Thanks!"
"It was great; it can help anyone at any level."
"Concise and full of useful tips."
"It was so helpful."
"The course is very thorough about the test content and gives you a very good idea of what to expect on the test date."
"It was really clear and useful."
By the end of this course, you will know how to get a high score in the IELTS test. You will understand what you must do in each of the four tests (listening, reading, speaking and writing) and you will have some exam tips to help you get the best band score possible.
You will be able to take the IELTS test with confidence!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who are preparing to take or retake the IELTS Test
- The course is ideal for English language learners at a pre-intermediate to advanced level of English
I'm a qualified teacher with 20 years' teaching experience all over the world, most recently as an English language teacher with the British Council where I taught IELTS exam preparation and Business English. I have also been an IELTS Examiner.
I have a Masters Degree in Education and I am a certified English language teacher.
I'm an experienced teacher trainer, and I have carried out training in English language teaching techniques to classroom teachers in several countries.
I'm the author of two bestselling books and run websites designed for both English language teachers and students.
Qualifications: MA (Education), PGCE (Secondary Education), CELTA