IELTS Pass: Complete IELTS Preparation Course
What you'll learn
- Study the skills and strategies for IELTS parts - Expert insight into what you need to do in order to score a Band 9
- In-depth task type analysis - Learn how to use skills like pre-reading, listening for gist and more!
- Learn model answers needed for a Band 9 - including model answers and practice for Speaking and Writing parts.
- Practice answering various task types with strategies delivered by expert IELTS trainers
- None at all - just a curiosity to learn more!
IELTS Pass brings you the Complete IELTS Preparation Course for both the IELTS General and Academic tests course aimed at international students looking to study for or take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
You will gain insight into what you need to do in order to score highly in the test. You will learn tried and tested skills and strategies that have helped thousands of students succeed, and learn top tips for acing the IELTS.
Crafted by IELTS trainers, award-nominated writers and exam specialists this course offers short, easy-to-understand advice and tips from our top IELTS trainer.
Join the hundreds of students who have prepared for the IELTS using the task-based strategy and see what it can do for you.
This in-depth course will dive into every single task type that might appear in either the IELTS General or Academic test for all sections of the test - Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
You will learn all the necessary skills, strategies and model answers needed to score a Band 9.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner-to Advanced-level IELTS students looking to learn more information about the skills and strategies needed to score a Band 9
IELTS Pass is the online language learning destination for international students to prepare to take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Our website is one of the best for IELTS preparation and training. We provide high-definition courses, free downloads and worksheets and IELTS classes for students looking to take the IELTS.