IELTS MASTERCLASS - General Writing Part One
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Candidates who take this course and get at least one of each letter type assessed, ought to be able to score Band 7 with ease. Having said that, daily practise is NON negotiable - exercise those writing muscles!
- Students will learn how to ACE the IELTS Writing test.
- Candidates will perfect time management.
- Students will score Band 7-8 in the first part of the Writing test.
- Pen and paper and a great attitude!
- It helps if you have attempted the TEST in the past and scored Band 6.
- Perseverance and practise!
- A basic understanding of the IELTS exam.
- Willingness to learn and practise - write reports/ letters and have them assessed.
From Salutations to Letter Types, this course will guide you through all you need to know about IELTS WRITING PART ONE - GENERAL TRAINING.
- INTRODUCTION - an overview
- FROM HELLO TO GOODBYE - the use of salutations and phrases for FORMAL AND SEMI FORMAL letters
- TOPICS, TYPES &TONE take the candidate through the Topics usually covered in the test, the Types of Letters and the appropriate use of TONE.
- LETTER requesting information.
- LETTER providing information.
- LETTER of apology.
- LETTER of complaint.
- Thank You LETTER.
- How to go up a BAND by eliminating "silly" errors.
- Anyone who wants to ACE the IELTS WRITING Part One GENERAL TRAINING should definitely sign up for this clear and concise course.
- Candidates who want to get Band 7 - 9 for Ielts Writing Part One
- General training candidates who are struggling at 5-6
Welcome to the FAST TRACK, where you will be guided as to how to write IELTS Part One - General Training.
The course will cover the criteria, structuring as well as tone.
All the different letter types will be dealt with comprehensively and model answers, with in depth analysis, are provided.