IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 1 (General Training)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basic elements of IELTS Writing Task 1
- Explore the structure of paragraphs in letter
- Understand how to pick keywords from the letter
- Improve organization of paragraphs
- Know the exact sets of word families
- Know the proven template for band 8 letter
- Understand the best ways to tackle any question asked in IELTS Writing Task 1
- Intermediate level requirement to write English sentences
- Beginner level requirement to use different parts of speech
- Beginner level requirement to use and build English sentences with proper grammar and vocabulary
If you are looking for a Zero-to-Hero course for IELTS Writing Task 1 of General Training, you have come to the right place. This is the perfect place to start your IELTS journey.
While IELTS Writing Task 1 may seem tough as you have to interpret the situation given in the question and write a minimum of 150 words and more, it is not as you’ll think after you complete this course, IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 1 (General Training).
In this course, you are introduced to 3 basic styles of writing that can be asked in the examination. The only class that covers right from how to start the letter to how to end it, IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 1 (General Training) course comprises of:
introduction to the styles of writing
planning the letter
achieving all points of marking criteria
different letter types
and much more!
After successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
identify all writing types in the exam
brainstorm the points that will go in the letter
plan the letter
write the introductory paragraph
structure the body paragraphs
sign off the letter
use proper grammar and words appropriate for the given style of writing
understand how each type should be written
and much more!
I will take you through each and every step in detail. So, you will be confident to deduce the context of the question, plan and write the essay with proper template and vocabulary.
- who wish to immigrate to English speaking countries
- who wish to work in English speaking countries
- who want to upgrade letter writing skills