IELTS Listening Strategies - From band 6 to Band 8+
What you'll learn
- Reasons for not scoring well on IELTS listening
- How to improve your IELTS Listening Score
- Listening Resources, Strategies, And Activities.
- Special Focus On Difficult Question Types Like MCQs
- Building Vocabulary For IELTS - the best way!
- Activities After Completing The Test
- Strategies For Each Question Type - Fill in the blanks, MCQs, Matching Question, Maps
- Real Exam Demo Practice Test
- Familiarity with IELTS Listening.
Are you someone who had multiple attempts at the IELTS Listening Exam, but was not able to get your desired band?
Are you struggling with a specific question type in IELTS listening? For example, MCQs, Matching, or Map questions. Do you struggle with time management at the IELTS listening example?
Then this course is perfect for you. You will Learn To Improve Your Listening Skills For IELTS Exam To Get A Higher Band Score. You will learn different strategies, tips, and time management skills to improve your IELTS Listening Exam score.
Like all international language testing systems, IELTS has a unique format. The course expects you to be familiar with the basics format of the IELTS Listening exam before you start. Whether you’re considering taking an IELTS test, or you have a date in place, any preparation you can do now will greatly boost your chances of performing well when the day comes.
This course will cover:
Why many students are not able to score well?
Listening Resources and Activities
Practicing Multiple Choice Questions
Building Vocabulary With Vocabulary Activities.
Activities after completing the test
Strategies for each question type
Fill in the blanks
Common mistakes in IELTS Listening Exam
Real Exam Practice
Time Management in the exam
Who this course is for:
- Students Preparing For IELTS
- Those who want to improve the IELTS listening score.
Imran is a Full Stack Developer. He is also a WordCamp Speaker, Organizer, WordPress Meetup Organizer, and a regular contributor to the open source community. He is also a core contributor in WordPress and has a rich experience in Node, React and Laravel.
Apart from this, Imran has a passion for teaching and sharing knowledge which led him to start his YouTube channel - Codeytek Academy in 2013, where he teaches Programming on WordPress, React and Laravel.
Openness and inclusiveness is something he dearly loves about the open source community.