IELTS Listening Achieve Band 7 and higher
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A solid review of essential academic skills that are assessed by the test and required by university.
- How to manage your time
- What to do and what not to do.
- What are the examiners looking for?
- And last but not least... HIGH SCORES!
- Students can understand a conversation with a transactional purpose e.g. finding out about travel services, travel arrangements, visiting a new city, or making arrangements to go out.
- Students can understand a monologue - only one person speaking - with a transactional purpose e.g. giving information about a public event, a news broadcast, or a description of college facilities
- Student ents begin to be able to understand a monologue in an academic context e.g. a lecture or a talk of general academic interest.
- Students begin to be able to understand a discussion between 2 – 4 people in an academic context, e.g. tutorial, seminar, a group of students planning a project, or a tutor and a student discussing career options
- Read & Understand English
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) assesses the English language proficiency of those who wish to work or study where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS tests all four language skills: listening, reading, writing, and speaking and is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency throughout the world
BGI offers three IELTS Test Preparation Courses which give students a thorough understanding of the tasks they will need to perform on the IELTS test. They also provide instruction and practice in general test-taking strategies (i.e. how to approach multiple-choice questions) and language skill strategies (i.e. skimming to find main ideas) and intensive practice test-taking under real exam conditions. The courses help students increase their score on the IELTS exam while improving their overall listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in English. Students place into one of the three courses based on their most recent IELTS exam score or Practice IELTS score.
- International students who wish to pursue undergraduate or graduate study at an American/ British university.
- Employees who wish to work at an international organization.
- Who are Appling for immigration to USA, Canada or Australia
- Who would like qualification that shows your English skills are of certain standards