IELTS grammar fixer
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 52 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know what are some of the most common grammar mistakes IELTS takers make.
- Detect their own grammar errors and correct them to achieve a higher score.
- Have a strong foundation in selected elements of English grammar to improve their IELTS band scores.
- Avoid common grammar mistakes in their writing and speaking.
- Upgrade their listening and reading skills by understanding the given texts more accurately.
- Students are expected to know what IELTS is and how each section of the exam (listening, reading, writing and speaking) is structured.
- Students should have a basic level of English to understand lectures.
- Students should have an understanding of simple grammar terms such as subjects, verbs, tenses, prepositions and conjunctions.
This course is designed for anyone who is preparing for IELTS and aiming for a band score of 7+, providing 'IELTS-specific' grammar help for IELTS takers.
Grammar is one of the four marking criteria for writing and speaking sections, and a key component to understand and get the right answers in listening and reading sections. Therefore, this course focuses on some of the most essential elements of grammar to help you score better in all sections of the IELTS test.
This course is, however, not a comprehensive, exhaustive reference to English grammar. Rather, this course deals with common grammar mistakes IELTS takers make and provides a clear explanation about the grammar elements to help you avoid making the same mistakes in your exam.
All you need to do is to follow three simple steps for each grammar element: Detect errors -Learn why it's wrong and how to make it right -Confirm your understanding through exercise questions. If you aim for a higher score and feel like your weak grammar prevents you from getting the score you want, this course can be the solution you've been looking for.
Don't waste your time studying less relevant aspects of grammar when you need to get a score of 7+ ASAP. Be IELTS specific, strengthen your grammar in the most important areas, and achieve your target score with this course.
- Anyone who wants to improve their grammar to get a higher score will benefit from this course.
- IELTS students who want to know some of the most common grammar mistakes and how to avoid them will find this course helpful.
Grab a great deal to improve other sections of IELTS!