IELTS course for speaking 7+: improve your English speaking
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the marking system of the speaking part in IELTS
- Learn EASY ways of speaking English FLUENTLY
- Nurture confident English speaking skills
- Learn a plethora of English phrases and IDIOMS for different topics of IELTS
- Learn how to ace the Cue Card
- Learn how to answer "how often?", "where?", "compare", and "future" questions more effectively
- Get more than 7 in the speaking component!
- Intermediate level of English
- Dedicated attitude to interactive E-learning
- Willingness to constantly practise
The most effective online learning course for speaking preparation!
This course is specially designed for you if you suffer from:
lack of ideas
This course is comprised of five sections, namely:
"like", "how often?/Where?" questions, and Cue Card
Speaking topics - answers (for Part 1 and Part 2)
"compare" and "future" questions (for part 3)
Bonus section - Cue Card samples
The outcomes of this course will be:
Easy answering structures to cultivate confidence in speaking English
Vocabulary enrichment with idiomatic expressions and beneficial English phrases
A plethora of ideas for IELTS speaking questions
Capacity to speak non-stop and lengthy
- Anyone willing to achieve 7+ in IELTS speaking
- Anyone willing to improve their overall English speaking
-How often do you do shopping?
-Where do you do shopping?
-How often do you read books?
In this lesson, you will learn how to answer any "How often?/Where?" question
-Do you like listening to music?
-What types of music do you like listening to?
-Where do you usually listen to music?
-Can you play any musical instruments?
-Do you think it is important for children to learn to play a musical instrument?
-Do you prefer listening to life performances or recorded music?
-How often do you eat out in restaurants?
-What types of restaurants do you like most?
-What types of restaurants are common in your city?
-what are the advantages of eating out in restaurants?