IELTS Band 7 Preparation Speaking Course
- Intermediate Level of English
- Academic Vocabulary
- Basic Understanding of Sentence Formation
- Strong motivation for success
IELTS Band 7+ Speaking Preparation Course
IELTS Speaking Course Description
TIE, LLC is a premier IELTS and TOEFL training company offering UDEMY online courses, and in-person classes in Denver, Houston, Casablanca (Morocco), and Salvador (Brazil). I have written other IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation courses on UDEMY, so we have the experience in effective course design for students. Now we give you an excellent IELTS Speaking Course!!!!
Getting a high score on the IELTS Speaking test is not easy, but it can be done as we have taught thousands of students how to do over the past 10 years. You need an experienced and well-trained IELTS teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want. After taking this IELTS Speaking course, you will have the knowledge, strategy, skills, and master-level tactics to achieve a superior IELTS score. See our Student Recommendations and discover their opinions of the teaching qualities offered by our company. Visit our company website "tiexams" to learn more about our company philosophy and experience in this area.
The TIE, LLC “IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Course” prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS exam - the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test by helping them to familiarize with the various test formats and acquire test-taking strategies
This course will provide you all of the necessary strategies and tactics to achieve a significantly high score on the IELTS Speaking exam. Our instruction team is comprised of teachers with backgrounds in English, Law, Standardized Exam Design, IELTS Grading, and Test Psychology. I have personally taught the IELTS exam for the past 10 years, lived in 5 different countries, and taught students from all over the world.
What You Get From This Course
· · Over 20 Speaking Lectures + Articles
· · Strategies and Tactics for Each Speaking Section
· · Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Each Speaking Section
· · Free Participation in Live Course (Limited Time Offer)
· · Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
· · Exam Advice From Past Speaking Examiners/Graders
· · Practice Tests With Teacher Led Explanations of Each Answer
· · Access To Practice Exercises So You Can Apply Strategies
· · Speaking Practice Test Feedback
By the end of the Understanding IELTS course, you will:
· be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Speaking test
· have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
· understand how the IELTS Speaking test is assessed
· have an opportunity to have your spoken English assessed by instructor
TIE, LLC IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Speaking Course is organized by Speaking Section: Each section area has four key components:
· Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each area, explaining task types and providing hints not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best marks on each test section.
· Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
· Practice zone: candidates practice tackling the various question types.
· Test practice: candidates simulate the test experience with mock tests.
· · A minimum of Intermediate level English
· · Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
· · You Need a Score of 6+
How Effective Is Online Learning
The benefits of studying for the IELTS, particularly our IELTS Online Course, are significant. Studies around the world reflect that universities and university students are embracing online learning and that this concept is here to stay. Almost every university, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and M.I.T. significantly increased and promote their online course offerings. With our online course you can learn at your own pace and repeat lessons over and over again until you completely understand. Research has shown that online learning is just as effective as face-to-face learning and in some key areas, online learning is better.
- International Students seeking university admission (bachelor, Masters, Doctorate)
- Individuals seeking immigration to Canada, the UK, or Australia
- Individual needing English Certification for work
- Individual seeking to improve their General English
- IELTS Speaking Course Introduction02:07
- IELTS Speaking Overview05:34
- IELTS Speaking Tips and Advice21:19
- Fluency Band Descriptor Analysis14:43
- Lexical Band Descriptor Analysis11:05
- Grammatical Range and Accuracy Band Descriptor Analysis13:07
- Pronunciation Band Descriptor Analysis13:30
- TIE, LLC General Company Overview04:24
- IELTS Band 7 Preparation Course Books Used04:08
- IELTS Speaking Section "The Basics"06:59
- Overview: Speaking Section 1: The Interview (Part 1)09:35
- Overview: Speaking Section 1: The Interview (Part 2)13:46
- Part 1 (Where From) Sample Answers04:21
- Part 1 (Study) Sample Answers04:28
- Part 1 (Work) Sample Answers05:31
- Part 1 (Housing) Sample Answers05:22
- Part 1 (Coffee or Tea) Sample Answers05:02
- Part 1 (Haircut) Sample Answers04:47
- Part 1 (Countryside) Sample Answers03:43
- Part 1 (Math) Sample Answers03:32
- Part 1 (Painting) Sample Answers04:08
- Part 1 (Street-Markets) Sample Answers03:36
- Part 1 (Team Captain) Sample Answers03:22
- Part 1 (Voice Change) Sample Answers04:07
- Speech-to-Text Demonstration08:17
- Part.1.Set.A.Speaking.Teacher Sample Answers14:42
- Part.1.Set.B.Speaking.Teacher Sample Answers15:43
- Part.1.Set.C.Speaking.Teacher Sample Answers13:41
- Part.1.Set.E.Speaking.Teacher Sample Answers19:29
I am an IELTS and TOEFL specialist who has developed courses for international exams for 15 years. I have lived and taught in multiple countries, including China, Brazil, The Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan and Georgia. This experience provides me with a true insight into the needs and view points of all of my international students By taking this course you will master the strategies and tactics to score well above the score you need.
In addition having a CELTA ESL Certificate, I earned Law and Psychology degrees from reputable universities. My courses are delivered with practical easily applicable strategies that lead to extremely high scores