IELTS: The Complete IELTS Preparation Course
What you'll learn
- Understanding the format and marking system of all the modules of the exam
- Understand the necessity and validity of the exam
- Understanding the requirements of the exam
- Understand the different types of questions in each module and how to deal with the questions?
- Identify the key points from the extract as well as the question in Reading and Listening
- All dos and don’ts of each module
- Know the traps of the module and also know how to overcome them successfully
- Know to paraphrase and use connective devices, especially in Speaking and Writing
- Strategies for time management
- Know how to skim and scan and extract information
- Know the best way to present the answers while Writing and Speaking
- Person with an understanding of English who is able to read, write and speak in a neutral accent.
- Has the tenacity to learn and understand Cambridge 11 to 16( books that would be used during explanation). NB *We do not provide them but recommend using these books.
- Ability to give their best to achieve 7+ band
Any language testing system tests you in all 4 skills namely, Listening, Reading, Writing (Commonly known as LRW), and Speaking. In IELTS 7+ bands as been a dream or target of every aspirant but to make this dream come true, this course will be the best choice. This course will guide you through both Academic Module and General module.
The uniqueness of this course is the teaching method fits all types of learners. It is organized logically step by step. Every need of the learner is taken care of. To illustrate, each section of all modules is dealt in depth with examples so that the student gets the feel of a real exam. The course is curated by experienced trainers keeping in mind the difficulties and confusion faced by the students during taking the course and for the exam. Not only this the course creator has used simple language to make things simpler for the learners.
The course creators and the trainers have a good number of experiences in this field. All are certified trainers and are adept in their field. They have record of students who have achieved acceptable scores. You can see a distinct metamorphosis in terms of understanding, The mentoring and guidance will help you to answer the questions asked in IELTS easily.
The attractive part of this course is the speaking module which is planned not just to answer a set of questions but to train your brain to think more about the relevant questions. This will also be helpful in the future.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students aspiring to study in 11,000 above organizations across the world in 140 countries or more
- Candidates who are willing to work in these countries majorly UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, and many more
- Candidates seeking PR for well-known countries
- Candidates planning to improve their Reading and Comprehending skills
- Candidates planning to improve their Listening skills and has willingness to get acceptable scores in IELTS and such related exams
- Candidates willing to know how to write an effective essay according to IELTS Academic format and others will find this course helpful
- Candidates willing to improve their writing skills and willing to avoid common mistakes will certainly go for this course
- This course will be to a great asset for the candidates who would like to know the essential requirement for IELTS General letter writing
- Speaking skills have also been given a special emphasis in this course. So, any candidate with hesitation to speak English will find it useful as it not only provides sample answers but gives you some starters and guess questions that will help to train your brain to tackle any type of question that come across
- Of course, this course will guide you to improve your scores
Letstute - established in the year 2013 is a group of subject instructors formed with the aim to provide quality education to all.
We have been serving for the last 8 years by making educational content in the form of audio-visual and written formats in the field of English, Maths, Science, Accounting, Art & craft, professional courses, Environmental studies courses, and many "FREE" courses.
We believe that learning should not be a burden, but instead, it should be a fun and interesting process. We use a lot of real-life examples to explain concepts; for they should be learned logically. Our content is prepared after several levels of reviews by our subject experts as quality is prime for us.
So, we ask you to join hands with us to experience 'Learning' like never before.
Very comprehensive and easy to understand. Good course! -Christine Stirling
They are amazing instructors to learn from. -Tuba Syed
The course was very informative and precise. Thankyou -Valli
Yes, I love the instructor very easy to understand. and follow. -Rain R Garcia
So clear and I love how she uses illustrations to prove her point. -Christine Silva-Netto
I have no experience with this skill. The instructor was systematic, thorough, and welcoming. -Susan Philhower
Happy with what the instructor teaching. Good Job? -Swati Jain
It's an excellent match for me so far. The instructor does a great job at explaining the material! -Arman Avanesyan
The instructor speaks well and the visual aid makes it easy to follow what concepts are being discussed. -Christine Silva-Netto
THE INSTRUCTOR EXPLAIN VERY WELL, I LOVE THE GRAPHICS BECAUSE MAKE THE CONCEPT EASY TO UNDERSTAND. -Juan Rivas
the explanation is simple and easy to understand. the breakdown of the technical expression is very simplistic and helps the new student to understand faster. -Shado Garba
The lessons are easy to understand and the instructor makes the content interesting.-Theresa Gagnon
LETSTUTE BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Let'stute...make it easy" on Udemy to see all courses.)
Watercolor Painting: A Guide for Beginner to Advance Level
Become master of math with mathematics
Basics on Cell Biology
Tally ERP 9: Complete Beginners to Advanced Level