Idioms Gone Ballistic: Learn 480+ Idioms With Mini-Stories
What you'll learn
- idioms, phrasal verbs, slang, and more
- how to improve your English listening skills
- how to speak English with confidence
- how to understand more of what you read and hear
- have an intermediate or higher level of English
- be an adult learner, as some stories contain content not suitable for children
- have a desire to improve your English fluency in every way
Welcome to Idioms Gone Ballistic!
This course is designed to teach you over 480 common English idioms (plus phrasal verbs, slang, and more!) that you will very often hear and read in English TV shows, movies, books, and everyday conversations. You will learn all of the idioms, phrasal verbs, etc. through the context of mini-stories (very short stories), as well as learn all of the possible variations, so that you can fully understand them all and be confident enough to use them yourself.
This course is perfect for intermediate and advanced English students who want to fully master English idioms and sound more like a native when speaking English.
This course includes:
stories built around idioms from particular categories, such as Food & Drink, Animals, and Sound & Music.
lessons explaining the contents of the stories, as well as explaining all variations of the idioms, phrasal verbs, etc. and providing more example sentences
quizzes after each story to test your knowledge of what you learned in the story
PDF transcripts of all stories and lessons
future updates - more stories will be added regularly!
Come join us and improve your English fluency in every way!
ATTENTION: Please be aware that some of the stories in this course contain content that might not be suitable for children.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to speak English more fluently
- anyone who wants to understand more of the English they hear and read
- anyone who wants to learn a lot of idioms, slang, and phrasal verbs
Hi, I'm Brandon, and my passion is teaching--whether it be my native language of English or a programming language, graphic design, game development, or some other topic I've been using or learning about for many years. With my courses, you can rest assured that I will teach all topics in a clear, concise, and engaging way.
Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding any of my courses. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.