Identity Federation for Amazon Web Services
- Good understanding of web programming. Basic understanding of AWS cloud.
- Understanding what Amazon Resource Name (ARN) is
- Understanding of AWS IAM Roles and Policies
- Understanding of AWS IAM Access Key Id and Secret Access Key
This course focuses on topic of Identity Federation in Amazon Web Services.
I gathered typical question scenarios about AWS Identity Federation that appear in AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exams. I explain in detail how to approach those questions. I use visual diagrams and simple analogies to make it easy to understand.
Federation scenarios explained:
Wen Identity Federation
Cross Account Access
After completing this course you will be better prepared to AWS certification exam.
Who this course is for:
- One aiming to pass AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
- 06:46Federation Broker scenario
- 06:59Web Identity Federation scenario
- 09:40SAML Federation scenario
- 03:00Cross Account Access scenario
- 01:40Approaching the exam
I like to figure-out how things work. I've studied applied math, and spent more than a decade in software development performing various roles. My first programming language was Delphi.
I believe software should help people become even more awesome. I don't like when software products exploit human neurochemistry.
At current moment I'm into cloud platforms - I hold AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional certification.