Identity and Access Management (IAM)
What you'll learn
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
- Data Governance and Protection
- Basic IT and Cyber Security knowledge (Not essential)
- Basic Microsoft Windows knowledge
Identity and Access Management is a fundamental and critical cybersecurity capability, to ensure the right people and things have the right access to the right resources at the right time.
In this course, you will learn about different components of Identity and Access Management, security considerations and some labs and examples.
Who this course is for:
- IT and Cyber Security Students
- Information Security Team members
- Information Security Professional
- Chief Information Security Manager
- IT professionals
Rassoul is an Information Security expert, leader, author of a few cyber security books, online and university instructor, and active member of security forums and communities. He has been working with the senior executives and stakeholders of enterprise companies to identify, assess and capture cyber security risks, as well as defining the strategy and building a program to implement relevant controls to minimize those risks.
Security strategy, governance, architecture, risk management, incident management and security operation are only some of his area of expertise, while his deep technical knowledge and background allows companies to identify and implement effective security solutions and constantly optimizing them.
Rassoul holds variety of industry certifications (including CISM, CISSP, SABSA, CRISC, ISO27001, CEH, COBIT, etc.) and currently working as the Director of Information Security in a large global healthcare organization.