Identify and Collect Tasks - Time Management Methods Series
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Collecting tasks using To-Do Lists and Mind-Maps for a comprehensive self and time management for everyday work and in private life
- The focus funnel: How do you quickly get rid of tasks?
- Self-management vs. time management
- How should you structure a To-Do list?
- How to identify tasks related to one particular goal using Mind-Maps?
- Before diving into the course, keep in mind which tasks you currently and regularly have in your daily life.
- Know in advance what goals you are pursuing in life, making it easier for you to use time management properly in the context of self-management.
This course series covers a multitude of carefully selected time management methods and shows you the concepts behind the methods step-by-step - plus - what needs to be done such that you can apply these method for yourself. Knowledge of psychological effects, the bio-rhythm, as well as coping with motivational pitfalls (or one's weaker self) complement the method training. At the beginning, the relationship between time management and self-management creates the right mindset, so that the later use of the methods does not result into a challenging task itself and ultimately costs more time than it saves. Important plus: This course is not only about different methods of time management as such, but also about the interleaving of the methods for a more general and all-inclusive self and time management for yourself as well as in a team.
This course series comprises five courses that are available solely as well as within a master course. With the master course, you get the full content within one package.
This first course covers the following aspects of time management:
Distinguish between self management and time management to focus on the relevant things in your life instead of the currently urgent ones.
Apply To-Do lists and learn how to structure them to collect tasks (Brainstorming phase)
Apply Mind-Mapping to structure your brainstormed tasks that reveals missing tasks that you need to add to get an almost complete list of all project-related tasks
- Employees with a stressful professional life
- Team leaders who want to introduce a collaborative task collection system in their teams
- People with multiple jobs: main job, part time job, family, club ... Multiple roles can be a challenge sometimes
- People who are interested in personality development, self-management and time management