ICS/OT Cybersecurity All in One as per NIST Standards
What you'll learn
- About NIST 800-82
- NIST 800-82 complete explanation
- OT security risk management .
- Guidance on applying the Cybersecurity Framework to OT systems
- Applying the Risk Management Framework to OT systems
- Defense in Depth Architecture
- OT Security capabilities and tools
- Development and deployment of an OT cybersecurity program
- Industrial Software Knowledge Like DCS/SCADA/PLC/RTU etc
- No programming knowledge required
- Basic understanding of ICS/OT environment
- Prior experience required otherwise you will not understand anything
- Architecture awareness of OT systems
- If you don't know ICS...I recommend not to buy!
***************LEARN NIST 800-82 STANDARDS FOR IACS**************
CAUTION: " DONOT BUY IF YOU DON"T LIKE THEORITICAL COURSE"
Industrial cybersecurity is based on the NIST guidelines. OT is critical to the operation of critical infrastructures, which are often highly interconnected, mutually dependent systems. It is important to note that while federal agencies operate many of the nation’s critical infrastructures, many others are privately owned and operated.
This course is created after thoroughly understanding and practically implementing it in the OT environment, so this 6-hour course is summarized version of the NIST 800-82 standard. It will help to understand what it contains and how it should be understood. So, the following are the basic topics that we will cover in this course:
1. OT Overview: DCS/PLC/PLC/BACS/PACS
2. About Cybersecurity program development
3. Risk Management for OT systems
4. OT Cybersecurity Architecture
5. Cybersecurity Framework
6. OT Security capabilities and tools
After finishing this course, you will have the following understanding:
1. Good grasp of NIST 800-82 Standard
2. What technologies are required for securing an OT infrastructure.
3. What is the cybersecurity framework
4. What to do to achieve defense in depth architecture
5. Why cybersecurity program is required and how to set up
6. Feel confident about referring standards in professional discussions
7. Will help in cracking interviews
This course provides guidance for establishing secure operational technology (OT) while addressing OT’s unique performance, reliability, and safety requirements. OT encompasses a broad range of programmable systems and devices that interact with the physical environment (or manage devices that interact with the physical environment). These systems and devices detect or cause a direct change through monitoring and/or control of devices, processes, and events.
Who this course is for:
- Control engineers, integrators, and architects who design or implement OT systems
- System administrators, engineers, and other information technology (IT) professionals who administer, patch, or secure OT systems
- Security consultants who perform security assessments and penetration testing of OT systems
- Managers who are responsible for OT systems
- Senior management who need to better understand risk for OT systems as they justify and apply an OT cybersecurity program
- Researchers and analysts who are trying to understand the unique security needs of OT systems
- Vendors that are developing products that will be deployed as part of an OT system
Sourabh has over a decade of experience in OT/ICS and ICS cybersecurity with elite companies like JPL, Schneider Electric, Siemens and Capgemini. He has implemented mega cybersecurity projects in Industrial Control Systems system and been a continuous practitioner of 62443 standards, NIST 800-82 and MITRE frameworks.
Lets join hands to understand ICS cybersecurity and safeguard these critical infrastructures.
He holds Bachelors in Technology degree in Control and Instrumentation followed by Post graduate in Management. He loves teaching and is passionate about spreading awareness on ICS cybersecurity.