Ichimoku Kinko Hyo - A Japanese Forex Trading System
What you'll learn
- Spot trade setups.
- Set reliable take profit and stop losses.
- History of the indicator and which institutional traders use it.
- Strong foundation in analysing momentum, resistance & support and trend sentiment in the market by using this indicator as a standalone method.
- Money management principles.
- Fundamental analysis combined with Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system.
- Trade psychology.
- Basic understanding of Forex Trading.
- Basic understanding of Technical Analysis.
- Any standard charting package.
- An open mind & willingness to learn.
Knowledge is power those who fail to seek it are doomed to fail. There is nothing magical about the market except becoming a genius of hard work to understand how the market functions.
This introductory course will deconstruct the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator in a simplified manner to get you on the right path to become a successful and consistent profitable trader. By studying this course, you will have the opportunity to learn some of my personal techniques and analysis of the markets along with fundamental analysis.
Legendary trader Paul Tudor Jones once said “Don’t focus on making money, but protecting what you have.” This statement is very important because most individuals disregard the significance of money management. This course will aim to answer these questions.
The information contained in this course is focused towards currencies, but the strategy can be used on indexes, stocks, options and commodities. Individuals who want to generate some passive income or want to become a full-time trader should take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to understand the most popular trading methodology in Japan.
- Intermediary level traders that are looking to become consistently profitable.
- Anyone who wants to day-trade or swing-trade.
- Understand money management.
I have been trading for 7 years successfully and technical analysis is something which I’m very passionate about. My trading style is a combination of Wyckoff (Smart Money) Elliott Wave (Market Structure) and the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system (Price, Wave, Time). I have also developed a few proprietary methods which I use to trade the markets.