Ichimoku Advanced Course
What you'll learn
- This course is designed to explain from the ground up a unique method of predicting stock and currency prices that is easy to understand for beginners.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- - correctly perform technical analysis on a stock chart by themselves,
- - determine of changes in the price of a currency, commodity, index, etc. in the future and with high probability determine when and where the price will arrive
- - within a few minutes, identify the current exchange rate risk and make the right decision to enter (or not to enter) a financial operation,
- - determine, with the use of an indicator, the right time to make a transaction of buy / sell of foreign currency- increasing the profitability of your business
- - systematically generate income from operations on the stock exchange or forex market, regardless of your current business profile.
- Basic knowledge of Japanese candlestick construction and the use of formations to identify turning points in the market is required for the course.
It is with great pleasure that we present a course on a Japanese technique to analyze charts.
The course is designed to explain, in an accessible way from the basics, the unique method of predicting stock and currency prices so that it is understandable even for beginners.
Why this course?
There are much training offers on the foreign exchange market. Most of them, however, will only present the essence of analysing time, targets, or direction of price movement focusing mainly on the price movement itself. Sometimes they will even just focus on the presentation of how the transaction was made which is often not enough to make important decisions.
In our course we present, in an easy to assimilate way, the necessary information of the most relevant issues related to the technical analysis and the possibilities of its effective use, in particular with regard to its impact on increasing the profitability of transactions.
The essence of the Ichimoku advanced course is to provide an easy way to communicate professional knowledge of the best Japanese technique to analyze graphs in a short time.
Because the Japanese are the creators of the only one in the world technique for forecasting high and low prices on the market. In addition, it is very likely to predict when and where these values will appear. The information presented during the course has been obtained over the years from the best traders specialized in the Ichimoku KinkōHyō method, as well as directly studying the original Japanese books. During the course, we present materials not available and not yet published outside Japan.
The course consists of seven lessons, three hours of condensed knowledge in total:
Ichimoku indicator signals
Let's put it all together
It has taken us many years to get to this knowledge.
You can get it in a few hours.
We invite you to take a look at our Advanced Ichimoku course.
Note: The "Advanced Ichimoku" course is created in English, with internal English subtitles.
Who this course is for:
- People who are serious about trading.
- Those who want to learn the elements which will give them an advantage in the market.
- Those who plan to become professional traders in the future or to invest successfully in the capital market.
- Anyone wishing to become financially independent.
We are a group of traders interested in the Ichimoku kinkōhyō strategy for years. Our passion for analysis using this method has led us not only get to know the role of the well-known five ichimoku's line but also broaden our knowledge about three great theories of Ichimoku Kinkōhyō: Time Theory, Wave Movement Theory and Target Price Theory.
Our knowledge comes from detailed analysis of the original Japanese works: First Master Goichi Hosoda, his grandson Master Tessei Hosoda and Mr Sasaki disciple of the First Master, who had a big impact on the dissemination of these works.
The full investment strategy is available thanks to this knowledge. It is known that proper market analysis is very time-consuming, because of its complexity. To make our work easier and to minimize the time needed to perform it, we have created an advanced measuring tool- “Ichimoku Wave Meter graphic indicator.’’
Our goal is trading based on scenarios on chart D1. People interested in daytrading will also find elements of strategies that can be successfully applied to low intervals. Currently, the index allows for a complete analysis in a very short time, which is a great help in observing several tools.
Our mission is to provide tools for professional analysis through the correct interpretation of Ichimoku kinkōhyō.