ICAO English Proficiency Test Prep.
What you'll learn
- Students will become familiar with the standard ICAO Aviation testing procedures that will be followed for their pending practical assessment/test.
- They will have a better understanding as to how to prepare themselves for the ICAO Aviation English testing process.
- This Prep. course has been designed to give the Student all the necessary confidence for the practical test.
- The focus of this course prep. is to show the Student that by being better prepared for the test, they will have a positive outcome.
- Non English speakers need to have ideally attended an approved English Language training school where they would have been trained in both English, as well as the concept of Aviation English, before attempting the ICAO Aviation English Test.
- For English speakers it is not necessary for them to attend an English Language School before attempting this test, however they need to have, at a minimum, familiarized themselves with the concept of Aviation English, and how it is applied in the workplace.
This course has been designed to prepare you adequately, in order that you may, in turn, be able to undertake the ICAO Aviation English Test with confidence. The ICAO Aviation English Language Test has been introduced to meet the english language requirements in accordance with ICAO Document 9835. Each module supplied on this course focuses on different aspects of the testing process itself. Additional free downloadable courseware has been included in this test prep to ensure ease of understanding. The intention of this course is therefore to make you aware of the content of the ICAO Aviation English testing forum, and how it is applied. The candidate is given plenty of support throughout this test Prep. with practical examples included of both, how to reply to a question and also, how not to. Most notably, this course will equip you with the necessary tools well in advance of your appointment date to sit the Aviation English Language Proficiency Test for Aviation. At course completion, our primary intention is for you to have gained the necessary skills required in order to attain a minimum of a Level 4 outcome for your ICAO Aviation English Language Test. The additional training material that has been added to this course includes powerpoint presentations, audio downloads and examples of aviation english as used in the operational environment.
BONUS: An Audio track has been included which comprises of just under one hour of radio telephony terminologies, that are defined through a series of simulated actions. These actions include role play transmissions, as well as structured sentences to explain each term further in detail. Enjoy the simulated demonstrations in audio mode, and be sure to listen through to the end of this recording so you don`t miss out on any explanation that could benefit you, not only for your upcoming ICAO Language Test, but also for when you start to work operationally in the field.
Who this course is for:
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Cabin Crew
- Aviation enthusiasts
We supply Radio Telephony (RT) communication training guides to those civilian personnel in the Aviation, Marine and General Operations Industry. With over 30 years of experience in RT training and facilitation, we are passionate about our professional approach to this fascinating subject, and strive towards ensuring that all our students get the support they need to become confident with two way radio communications.