ICAEW CFAB: Management Information
What you'll learn
- Establish the costs associated with products and services and use the information to determine prices
- Prepare budgets based on the appropriate budgeting approach
- Identify key features of effective performance management systems and select appropriate performance measures
- Perform variance analysis between actual performance and standards or budgets
- Identify and calculate the relevant data for use in management decision-making
- Basic understanding of English and Mathematics
Business leaders use data to aid in planning, control and decision making. They will want is the company's revenues, cost of sales, cost of operating the departments, and many other variables that affect the profitability and the viability of the organisation. This course prepares you to understand and prepare the required financial information for the management of a business.
This course also prepares the student for the Management Information examination from the ICAEW ACA/CFAB program.
What is covered in this course?
The fundamentals of costing
Calculating unit costs
Marginal costing and absorption costing
Standard costing and variance analysis
Breakeven analysis and limiting factor analysis
Investment appraisal techniques
Who this course is for:
- ICAEW ACA or CFAB candidates that are planning to take the Management Information exam
- Anyone who wants to learn how management uses financial and cost data to aid in decision making
ProfEd Academy (Professional Education Academy) offers courses for professional qualifications such as:
1) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program - Level 1, 2, 3
2) Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Program - Part 1 and 2
3) ACCA - FM, PM, and AFM
Our instructors have more than 10 years of experience teaching Finance & Investment, Risk Management, Treasury Management and Financial Modeling at the professional level. They hold professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM, PRM.