IBPS Bank PO Entrance Exam in India
What you'll learn
- Gain essential skills required for the Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Exam such as (i) Reasoning ability (ii) Quantitative aptitude (iii) English language (iv) Banking (v) Financial awareness (vi) Computer knowledge
- Gain confidence to successfully take the Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Exam conducted by IBPS Mumbai
- Ideally, you will be required to purchase study material covering (1) Quantitative aptitude; (2) Reasoning ability; (3) English Language; (4) Computer Awareness and (5) Banking, Economic and General Knowledge related to Bank Probationary Exam of IBPS, which is readily available in the book form, from general book sellers in almost all cities and towns in India
Are you aspiring to enter the Banking industry as a Probationary Officer? If yes, this is the course that offers great value.
Contents : The course provides you with online coaching to compete the IBPS conducted Bank PO Exam successfully. It contains (a) video lectures and (b) supporting study material (in soft copy format) in all 5 areas of the Exam, namely (1) Quantitative aptitude; (2) Reasoning ability; (3) English Language; (4) Computer Awareness and (5) Banking, Economic and General Knowledge.
Completion Time : Being a self-paced course, it gives you the option to plan your time yourself. However, we would suggest that you put in intense study of at least 4-5 hours daily on a regular basis to complete the course within two months. Based on the experience of students, we are convinced that this strategy will help you master the basic concepts and practice sufficiently to meet the following three basic parameters for success in the exam (1) 95% attempt, (2) 90% accuracy and (3) average time per question @ 36-40 seconds.
Course Structure : The course is divided into above five sections containing video lectures covering almost all the relevant topics. For reinforcement of what you learn and for proper practice, we suggest you to purchase study material covering these aspects, in book form, available with general book sellers in almost all cities and towns in India.
Why this course :
(a) Our courses have helped a large number of aspirants in entering the banking system in responsible positions. Our publications are being used by thousands of bankers.
(b) The material has been developed by a team of Bankers and subject experts with long experience of actual class room coaching for this exam.
(c) The course has been validated by Mr. N S Toor, a banking teacher, who has authored 20 books, developed six E-Learning courses and has more than 125 videos on banking on YouTube.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students who are eligible and interested in taking the IBPS PO exam, who have an urge for self-learning and can be self-disciplined
- If you don't think you're going to be able to exercise self-discipline, this course is probably not for you
Sh. Toor, after working as a Senior Executive in a leading Public Sector Bank, in India for more than 25 years, established his own training Institute in the year 2001, for in-service Bankers for their Skill Upgradation and for Aspirants to join the Indian banking industry. He completed a Masters Degree in Economics and Commerce and a degree in Law. He is also a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
He has developed 6 online courses on a variety of banking aspects for skill upgradation
He has developed +600 videos on banking and economic subjects including 125+ videos on YOUTUBE.
He authored around 20 banking books in India including Handbook of Banking Information (in its 40th edition), Balance Sheet Analysis, Bank Credit Management, Credit Risk Managent.
He contributed 80+ papers and articles to leading Financial Newspapers in India, such as Business Line, Business-Standard, Financial Express, besides the Journal of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance and Journal of Indian Banks' Association.
He is Editor-in-Chief of banking news-magazine BANKING EVENTS UPDATE, besides being the mentor of website.
He has been a visiting faculty for a number of Management and Commerce Institutes and training establishments of banks.