Advanced IBM SPSS- Quantitative Techniques in Research
What you'll learn
- understand the basic concepts for research analysis
- able to perform data analysis for quantitative research
- learn the advanced skills required to perform analysis on IBM SPSS
- Be ready to learn a comprehensive basic to advanced SPSS training
- Have Microsoft Word installed in their desktop or laptop computers
- Install IBM SPSS Statistics 20 or any new version
This course is about advanced techniques required in the quantitative data analysis of business research through IBM- SPSS. This course is for all learners since it provides the understanding from basic to advanced techniques making it easier for a beginner and also a learner with the basic knowledge of SPSS.
Those students who want to master the techniques to use SPSS and carry out analysis of the research data can take this course. It has mainly 11 sections and the main concepts taught through out the sections are:
- Basics of SPSS
- Measure of Central Tendency
- Advanced Learning- Data Analysis
- Reliability Analysis
- Demographic Analysis
- Descriptive/ Normality
- Factor Analysis
- Regression- Linear and Multiple
- Regression in the case of Mediation and Moderation
The course has helping material to understand the concepts better in the form of short notes and also the practice exercises at every step to master the skills required to perform analysis.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to learn basics and advanced concepts in SPSS
- Anyone interested in learning and enhancing skills to perform quantitative data analysis in research
I am instructor in teaching courses related to business and have strong command in areas of Human Resources- the field I am specialized in. For me, the favorite part of teaching is the interaction with students where I am able to deliver my knowledge and help students to learn skills.
I have been a potential student scoring distinction throughout my educational career and now a potential instructor to share my knowledge and expertise.
I have taught courses online before too and I have always excelled in curricular and extra-curricular activities and a team leader always. I enjoy reading, working hard and then finding ways to improve myself as a person.