IBM MobileFirst 8.0 (MFP or Worklight) & Digital App Builder
What you'll learn
- Registering and configuring mobile applications to MobileFirst Server.
- Deploying and configuring adapters to MobileFirst Server.
- Sending and Monitoring push notification services.
- Collect client-side logs and Server-side logs
- Administrating applications through the MobileFirst Operations Console
- You need to know at least one of these Mobile App Development Framework Apache Cordova or Ionic Framework or React Native
IBM MobileFirst or MFP (previously called IBM Worklight) provides simple, scalable, time-tested enterprise mobile middleware, deployable on-premises or on Cloud.
Digital App Builder is a low code tool to rapidly build multi-channel apps with AI that can be deployed on Mobile Foundation.
With IBM MobileFirs Platform Foundation, you can use capabilities such as
Why migrate to IBM Mobile Foundation?
Reduce Skill, Effort and Time Required to Build Apps
Build apps quicker, smarter, and simpler with standard package managers and Maven for Java Adapter build automation
New simpler, flexible, and easier to plug-in MobileFirst SDKs
Improved overall user experience
Enhanced Automation, and New Dev and IT Self-Service
New Live Update feature to externalize and dynamically change app configurable information
Completely reconsidered, fundamentally simplified Console user experience for registering, deploying and managing apps
Simpler app architecture that eradicates the need for Dev and IT interdependence
Improved problem determination with crash analytics, configurable alerts, and root cause analysis
Enhanced Push Notifications services enable targeted, subscription-based notifications sent from a web console
More Hybrid Cloud Deployment Options
One-click provision of MobileFirst Foundation development, testing, and fully scalable production environments on IBM Cloud Public
Integrated with IBM DevOps Services and Urban Code for building your deployment pipelines
Multi-channel API creation and management
Step up API Connect multichannel security with mobile-specific security extensions (e.g., Step Up, Multifactor) for maximum protection, then enforce in the DMZ with IBM DataPower
Create and define API Connect-compatible Swagger REST APIs in Foundation v8 then Manage and Secure them in API Connect
Who this course is for:
- Mobile App Developer and Managers who want to hand dirty with IBM MobileFirst 8
- Business Leaders who want to understand IBM MobileFirst 8.
- Any Beginners who want to have a look into IBM MobileFirst
Learning has never been a boring thing for me, it always has been my hobby and I love studying and teaching. After completion of my graduation in Mathematics and Master in Computer Applications, I have started my career as INSTRUCTOR and Mobile & Web Application Developer. Later on, I have worked on a different cloud platforms like IBM Cloud, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud.
As a self-taught developer, I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience and skills.