Learn IBM Blueworks Live - BPM
What you'll learn
- Understand what BPMN 2.0 is and how to apply in the real world
- Understand how to model a business process and why we use it
- Understand what is IBM Blueworks
- Use IBM Blueworks to create new processes both manual and automated
- Understand the implications of Change and how to manage it
- Analyze your process and display valuable data to facilitate your decisions
- Learn basics of Business Analysis (BA)
- Learn the basics of Agile and how this apply to BPM
- There are no special requirements or qualifications to complete this course.
This course target BPMN 2.0 with many sample diagrams and how to use them with IBM Blueworks Live, one of the most popular BPM tools available today.
IBM Blueworks free trial installation is also covered.
Students don't need to have any special pre-requisites to enrol in this course. Any professionals including Project Managers, Business Analysts, MD, CEO, CTO or accountable in a variety of different domains including: ICT , ISO9001, IT Security can benefit from this course by enhancing their skillset and progressing in their careers.
The course takes approx 3hrs to complete, and provide high quality videos, file downloads and quizzes to consolidate your learning path.
Topics like Business Analysis, BPMN 2.0 and Agile principles are also covered in this course. The author's aim is to deliver a full immersion course to get the best value and confidence out of it.
Who this course is for:
- The course is designed for people interested lo learn BPM & BPMN by using a popular tool like IBM Blueworks
- People involved in Business Analysis, Project Management or simply involved in operation & administration can improve their skillset by attending this course.
Agile Coach for BP Treasury (London), and Agile Coach and Transformation Lead for Lloyds (London). Software developer since 1984 (Olivetti), and active contributor to the Open Source community (Joomla, Prestashop, PHP). Ethical hacker since 2012 (Milan) including Penetration testing, and Security assessment.
I've used UXD (User Experience Design) tools like Balsamiq, and other tools like JIRA, VISIO, IBM Blueworks BPM, Visual Paradigm (UML). I've also developed several websites based on open source CMS including: Joomla, Drupal, Concrete5, ModX, Umbraco, Typo3 & DNN. Strong experience in EDA tools, JTAG and ATE functional tests. Software developer since 1985 (C#, VB dot NET, PHP, Assembler). I work in London for the IT industry since 2014.
I've traveled across Europe, and Asia, and I'm always keen to learn and improve my English skills. I thought to share what I know by making English courses for Italians, in order to help them learning English as a second language.