IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE/IIB) using dockers
- Willingness to explore Docker and Containers
- Good internet connection as we will downloading images from docker hub
- Some basic knowledge about any middleware tool like IIB, ACE, datapower etc.
In this course, we will be covering the very basics of dockers and containers.
Then we will move to the installation and config. After that, we will be pulling images from the docker hub and then we will create containers to run those images. We will do this all step by step so follow along for maximum understanding!
Dockers and containers may sound like a completely different world, but trust me it's not that complicated. Once you watch the videos and see how easy it is to run your fav. software via this docker container technology, you will be amazed!
All you need is a decent internet connection, a registered email id to create your account on docker hub. You can use the same account details on the play with the docker portal.
So crack that next interview of yours using the basics that we cover in this course. I hope it is helpful for you, and if it genuinely is, please do give your feedback so that I can improve on my teaching as it's my first time doing something like this.
So sit back and enjoy this quick course! All the very best and I hope to see you again soon with my next course.
Who this course is for:
- Docker and IBM App Connect beginners
- Primarily for people working with some middleware tool like IBM ACE/IIB who want to understand how to run these softwares using dockers and containers
My name is Anurag Munjal and I have 10+ years of exp in the field of IT and middleware. I am certified on IIB, AWS and Azure and am here on Udemy to share my knowledge with the world of learners. So please come forward and join me in this beautiful journey.
Lets go go go