IB Chinese B- HL Revision Course Paper 2-2013
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You should be able to pass the HSK 5
- You should be able to pass the IB Mandarin Language B Higher Level (HL)
- Can read Chinese newspapers and magazines
- Read to have sound foundation to study in University in China
- Gain the pass to travel and do business in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore
- You should be able to pass the HSK 4
- You should have Intermediate level mandarin
- You should study mandarin at least 5 years
- You should at least study mandarin for 360 hours
- Your vocabulary should be 2500.
The International Baccalaureate offers Diploma Programme (DP) which is a rigorous pre-university course of study designed for students in the 16 to 19 age range. It is a broad-based two-year course that aims to encourage students to be knowledgeable and inquiring, but also caring and compassionate. The minimum prescribed number of hours is 150 for SL and 240 for HL
The IB Mandarin is offered as: IB Language A (in short, for native speakers, ) higher level (HL), and standard level (SL). IB Language B (in short, for non-native speakers, with 3 years language study background) higher level (HL), and standard level (SL).
The language course is one of the complicated combination of various subject. Please refer to IB website to choosing the right combination.
Language A: language and literature comprises four parts—two relate to the study of language and two to the study of literature.
Language B: See the Chart of Core and Option topics combination for higher level (HL), and standard level (SL)
We offer IB Chinese B Revision Course for higher level (HL), and standard level (SL) based on the past papers and mock. This will make students familiar with the examination format. In addition to Examination Skills, Tips and Guide, we will expand our explanation to enable students to gain more on vocabulary, knowledge and culture.
- who prepare to pass the HSK 6 or HSK 5
- who prepare to pass IB Mandarin Language B Higher Level (HL)
- Designed for foreigner to learn Intermediate level mandarin