IATF & VDA Process Flow-PFMEA-Control Plan Approach
What you'll learn
- Definition of PFMEA
- Understanding the relation of Process Flow, PFMEA and Control Plan
- Steps of PFMEA
- Complete Case study to learn PFMEA Mindset
- Basic understanding of your process
This training course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) process. PFMEA is a structured approach for identifying potential failure modes in product or process design and developing appropriate controls to mitigate the risk of failure.
*** In case of any unclear point, 1-1 teleconferences to be provided until the whole concepts have been understood %100.
*** Specifis cases of participants will be handled also during 1-1 teleconference meetings.
The course will cover the following topics:
Introduction to PFMEA: Understanding the purpose and benefits of PFMEA, and the key components of the PFMEA process.
PFMEA Methodology: Understanding the steps involved in the PFMEA process, including identifying potential failure modes, assessing the severity, occurrence and detection of each failure mode, and developing appropriate controls.
Documentation: Understanding the documentation required for PFMEA, including creating process flow diagrams, identifying process inputs and outputs, and documenting control plans.
Implementation: Understanding the steps required to implement PFMEA, including monitoring the effectiveness of the controls, reviewing and updating the PFMEA as necessary, and communicating the results to all stakeholders.
Case Studies: Reviewing examples of successful implementations of PFMEA in various industries.
Process Flow Identification
Integration of Process Flow, PFMEA and Control Plan
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn PFMEA Risk Assessment in detail with combination of Process Flow and Control Plan Steps
- Professional with 10 years of supplier management experience in automotive industry with different commodities such as plastic injection, heat treatment, casting, machining, painting, forging, etc.
- Consulting to create APQP portals and 8D claim management system
- Consulting of new supplier selections and supplier evaluations
- Consulting to find new supplier candidates
- Peforming VDA 6.3 process audits as licensed auditor (P-6.3-1812-B-31311)
- Strong experience in implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001 and IATF 16949)
- Expertise in APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC, Supplier Management, Supplier Selection and 8D Claim Management
- Auditor of the standards IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3 2016.
--> Internal auditor for IATF 16949 Automotive Quality Management Standard
--> VDA 6.3 auditor (P-6.3-1812-B-31311)