IATF 16949 Core Tools - Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
What you'll learn
- Method and techniques of Measurement System Analysis (MSA) implementation in real scenario in the organization.
- Perform a managerial analysis of the MSA implementation for having an effective measurement system.
- Will be able to train juniors for conducting MSA as a long term practice.
- Will be able to carry out an Measurement System Analysis Study for PPAP requirement very effectively.
- Will be able to use Microsoft excel templates and files to practice this core tool and integrating with PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) submission.
- Person should have a degree / diploma in science / engineering / technology.
- Person should have some involvement in the inspection and testing activities in the organization.
- Should be able to understand Microsoft Excel formulae, graph etc.
- Should have preliminary awareness of Quality Management System.
- To understand the statistical calculations clearly, it is recommended that the participant take the course of “Practicing IATF Core Tools –SPC” also.
The course material is organized in sequence of several sections and sub-sections.
The basic understanding is elaborated in first few sections, so that even a new comer can follow the course easily.
The sections which are related to shop implementation of MSA are elaborated in details with examples in excel sheet.
At the end there is a quiz which will help recaps of the key understanding of various sections.
Downloadable materials are provided which are useful for technical knowledge, practicing MSA in the organization and also for PPAP submission.
Who this course is for:
- Persons holding executive responsibility in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering function of automotive manufacturing industries.
- Young engineers and scientists working in automotive industries or in other manufacturing industries or in a business process organization and looking for career enhancement.
- Department Head / Training Head may offer this program to his / her subordinates for effective training without sending the persons outside for training.
- Senior Technical Persons of the company who wants to provide internal training to the junior executives for working as a team and for making PPAP documentation.
- Individual who is providing consultancy in IATF 16949-2016 implementation and audit.
M. Tech in Materials Science and Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, India, Lean Six Sigma Black belt, Lead Auditor IATF 16949, Assessor in ISO/IEC 17025, having over 30 years of rich experience in quality assurance in automotive industry. Consultant and trainer in ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory accreditation, IATF - Core tools, Lean manufacturing, Six sigma, Field failure analysis, Metallurgy and Manufacturing process problem solving. Presently engaged in Training and consultancy in automotive manufacturing and laboratory field and Heading Labtech Institute (India).