IAC AWS CloudFormation
- Eager to Learn !!!
Infrastructure as code (IaC) is the process of managing and provisioning computer data centers through machine-readable definition files, rather than physical hardware configuration or interactive configuration tools.
The IT infrastructure managed by this process comprises both physical equipment, such as bare-metal servers, as well as virtual machines, and associated configuration resources.
The definitions may be in a version control system. It can use either scripts or declarative definitions, rather than manual processes, but the term is more often used to promote declarative approaches.
What is AWS CloudFormation?
AWS CloudFormation is a service that gives developers and businesses an easy way to create a collection of related AWS and third-party resources, and provision and manage them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
What can developers do with AWS CloudFormation ?
Developers can deploy and update compute, database, and many other resources in a simple, declarative style that abstracts away the complexity of specific resource APIs. AWS CloudFormation is designed to allow resource lifecycles to be managed repeatably, predictable, and safely, while allowing for automatic rollbacks, automated state management, and management of resources across accounts and regions. Recent enhancements and options allow for multiple ways to create resources, including using AWS CDK for coding in higher-level languages, importing existing resources, detecting configuration drift, and a new Registry that makes it easier to create custom types that inherit many core CloudFormation benefits.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- 00:03IMPORTANT !
- 03:14What is IAC (Infrastructure As Code)
- 07:11CloudFormation Overview
- 04:52YAML Syntax
- 10:02CloudFormation Create Stack
- 12:56CloudFormation Update Delete stack
- 06:22CloudFormation Parameters
- 03:34CloudFormation Resources
- 05:02CloudFormation Mapping
- 04:43CloudFormation Outputs
- 05:27CloudFormation Conditions
- 01:11Cloudformation Internsic Function
- 06:17CloudFormation User data
- 08:18CloudFormation cfn init
- 05:04CloudFormation cfn Signal
- 01:16CloudFormation RollBack
- 07:17CloudFormation Nested
- 05:52CloudFormation Change sets
- 02:19CloudFormation DependsOn
- 04:27CloudFormation Drift detect
Hello there !
I am Musab Zayadneh a DevOps and Security Engineer.
I've Been an Instructor since 2018 and I've Helped a lot of people to find Jobs by teaching them the needed skills.
here you will see that my courses are Filler-Free and straight to the point ... to avoid wasting your time.
Kindly check my Courses and let me know if you have any questions.