I Want to Create an App But Don't Know Where to Start!
What you'll learn
- Understand what tools are in the marketplace
- What tools are free, which ones are not
- Which tools for which job, i.e. utility type app or games
- What is involved in outsourcing development of an app
- No requirements
- Basic IT skills but no coding knowledge necessary
- No special tools or software, many of the items covered can be downloaded for free
There are literally hundreds of tools, technologies and frameworks out there for building apps for mobile devices. But which one do you choose? Are you an experienced developer looking to decide which tool to use? What platforms do you want to build for?
Perhaps you are non-technical but really like the thought of creating your own app; either just for your own satisfaction, or to enhance your skills or even possibly generate a second income.
What sort of app do you want to create? What is the best tool for a business app and what is the best tool for gaming app?
Maybe you don't want to get involved at all. You might want to outsource development to a third party. What should you be wary of? What about buying a finished app?
Lots of questions that hopefully this free course can guide you through.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced Coders unsure of what framework to use
- Non technical people wanting to create their own apps
- Those wanting to avoid the pitfalls of outsourcing their app development
Gary Kind is a highly experienced IT professional and business owner with over 25 years in and around software development and 20+ years running businesses as an individual and in partnerships.
He has a wide spread of business knowledge working in the SME sector as well as delivering KPI and financial reporting for large corporations. He has spent the past few years combining marketing with IT to cover areas such as pay per click, copywriting and conversion optimisation.