Presenting in a foreign language can be very challenging. Not only do you have to remember the content of your talk in English, but you also have to make sure your audience can follow your key points. You will learn how to deliver effective presentations which your audience will be sure to understand. There are very simple steps you can follow to make this happen.
English Presentations Made Easy:
- Learn Language Expressions to help you stay focused during your presentation
- Get the tools you need to engage the audience and control the Question and Answer session
- See Examples of “real-world" application of the principles taught in this course.
Are you nervous about speaking English in front of an audience?
Do you have a good command of English, but feel like your presentation skills may be lacking?
Would you like to learn how to sound more natural when presenting in English?
Are you presenting at a conference or meeting, and want everyone to understand your concepts?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then enroll now! You should be at a minimum of an Intermediate speaking / listening level of English. You will also need to commit some time to work on your presentation. I can show you the door, but you must walk through it.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively Deliver a presentation in English
- Use expressions for describing visual aids
- Take control of the Question and Answer Session following a presentation
- Use knowledge of pronunciation to speak with a more natural pace and tone
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your own presentation
And, ELT Online will give you more support outside of the lectures:
- Quizzes and Supplemental Handouts will ensure that you retain what you have learned.
- Discussions to connect your learning to the real world.
- Post your questions about Presenting in English and receive an answer within 48 hours.
- Like our Facebook Page: "I Love Presenting in English" to get daily tips and interact with other English Presenters.
- Upload your presentation to YouTube (maximum 15 minutes), post a link as a discussion, and get personalized feedback on your presentation from the instructor within 72 hours.
ELT Online has trained thousands of teachers in teaching English, and now students can benefit from that expertise.
The skills you learn in this course will improve the way you present in English forever.
Enroll NOW, and start delivering effective presentations in English!