"I Am Present" Lessons from "The Power of Now"
What you'll learn
- Get more understanding from Eckhart Tolle's famous book, The Power of Now
- Let go of the obsessive mind and learn to be more in the present moment so you can experience more peace of mind and happiness
- Learn to be more mindful
- Learn to let go of resistance and surrender to peace
- Experience deeper inner peace
Whether your suffering from anxiousness or depression, or simply want to experience more peace and happiness, the answer is always to develop awareness under the busy mind and get into the Present Moment. Eckhart Tolle's classic book, "The Power of Now" is a wonderful study, but many people have a hard time 'understanding' it by themselves.
This course takes you through the main parts of it and also each Lesson includes a meditative process to heal, clarify and awaken. Pulling from this book, and the teachings of the I AM Source Code (also on Udemy) Dr. Freeman leads in you an experiential journey into deeper spiritual awareness.
You will be able to experience greater peace, healing and happiness as you delve into the Present.
Who this course is for:
- Those who tried to read The Power of Now but need help to understand or put it into practice
- Those interested in calming their mind, experiencing more peace
- Those interested in spiritual growth
- Those who want to experience more true happiness
Dr. Janette Freeman has been teaching meditation and spiritual growth for nearly 20 years and has a Doctorate in Consciousness Studies. As an author, speaker, teacher, ordained minister and coach, she assists the person in moving through previous subconscious blocks in order to live more from their Higher Self and experience greater health, success, happiness and inner peace. She has also been a student of the I AM teachings for over 35 years and is the creator of the “Soul Soup” Podcast.
Her vision and mission are simply to manifest more ‘Heaven on Earth,’ through a shift in consciousness individually and globally.