Hypnosis Practice Create Your Ideal Client Session
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 63 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Establish 3 Permissions Before You Begin the Induction Process
- How to Provide Proof That the Client Was Hypnotized
- How to Set Up for a Body-Centered Approach to Hypnotherapy
- Take Charge of the Session with a Formal Induction
- How to Incorporate Autosuggestion into Your Healing Sessions
- How to Incorporate Fail-Safes into the Dave Elman Induction
- How to "Wow" Even the Most Skeptical Client
- How to Condition Your Clients to Go Back into Hypnosis Quickly and Easily
- How to Wrap Up the First Session in a Way that Sets You Up for the Next Session
- Certification in Regression-to-Cause Hypnosis
- Enthusiasm to Learn, Grow Knowledge, and Develop Skill Facilitating Therapeutic Hypnosis
- Computer to Download Bonus Content and Reports
What if you could use your first hypnosis session with a new client to create your ideal client for a multi-session healing program? Using your first session to make the client a partner in their own healing process will get you better results. You’ll feel more confident guiding them through the process of therapeutic hypnosis. And you won’t have to work so hard to get the results you want.
In this program you will learn:
A Simple Step-by-Step Pre-Induction Set Up
The 3 Permissions Before Beginning Hypnosis
How to Formalize Your Hypnotic Induction
How to Use Relaxation in the First Session to Provide Proof of Hypnosis
How to Make Your Tests Fail-Safe
Why You Should WOW Your Client in the First Hypnosis Session
How to Add Tapping to the Healing Process of Regression Hypnosis
How to Install a Trigger for Re-Induction
Quick Tricks & Tips to Make the Process Simple and Easy
PLUS YOU'LL GET ALL THIS BONUS CONTENT!
Take a Tour Patter
Formalize the Hypnotic Induction
Permission to Relax
Releasing the Breath
Body Awareness Exercise
Modified Elman Induction
Time Distortion Test
Eye Fractionation & Test
Suggestions for Wrapping Up Your Hypnosis Session
5 Bonus Checklists:
How to Install the Re-Induction Trigger for Hypnosis
Hand-Drop Re-Induction for Hypnosis
Complete Hypnosis Conditioning Session
How to Conduct the Preliminary Check-In
Lessons on How to Conduct the Preliminary Check-In for Regression Hypnosis
Time Management Tips
PDF Report of Complete Course
Audio Recording of Each Lesson
Get Started Today! Learn How to Use the Client’s First Hypnosis Session with You to Create Your Ideal Client for Regression Hypnotherapy.
- Any Hypnotherapist Who Wants to Facilitate Multi-Session Programs
- Regression-to-cause Hypnosis Practitioner
- Student of Dave Elman approach to Therapeutic Hypnosis
- Omni-Hypnosis Grad
- 5-PATH Practitioner
- Regression Hypnosis Boot Camp Graduate
In this module we'll look at three simple pre-induction set ups. It only takes a couple of minutes to do this. One of the set ups is optional. The other two make sure that the client is ready to begin the hypnosis.
Safety is the Subconscious Mind’s Prime Directive. So you need to make it safe for the client to go where you need them to go.
Hypnosis is not relaxation. And it’s important that the client know this. But I like to use relaxation hypnosis in the client’s first session for two reasons.
Tapping is a valuable tool for regression-to-cause hypnosis practitioners because it gives you a way to quickly and easily release emotions. And it’s a very versatile tool that allows you to adapt to the needs of each client. Here are 8 ways you can use tapping to get better results in your sessions.
Where do you go from here? Make sure you download your BONUS report. Udemy has changed their policy with respect to coupon codes but you'll find all Tribe of Healer are extremely affordable. I'm giving away the farm here so take advantage while it lasts. Grab the whole system using the referral links in your report.