Hypnosis – Overcome Guilt Using Self Hypnosis
- 37 mins on-demand video
- 17 mins on-demand audio
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will be able to understand why guilt feeling arises and how it affects us mentally
- You will be able to overcome your guilt of the past using powerful self hypnosis and relaxation techniques
- You will also be able to identify your guilt closely which has been disturbing you and causing you pain, which you want to get rid of
- You will be feel more confident and motivated by the end of the course after getting rid of your guilt completely
- PC with high speed internet
- Quiet room
- High level of focus and concentration
- Notebook and pen
- Calm mind
In this course titled ' Hypnosis – Overcome Guilt Using Self Hypnosis.' By Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn -
- Why guilt feeling arises?
- How the feeling of guilt affects you?
All of us have some guilt or the other in our life which we had committed in the past . It could be cheating someone, doing something sinful , hurting a close one etc . We need to forgive our self and move on from the feeling of guilt to achieve higher success and live peacefully in the present.
Using these techniques you will be able to identify your guilt feeling and overcome it easily and live happily .
This course is for everyone who are mentally disturbed because of the guilty feeling they have in their mind
This course contains more than 30 minutes of video content designed over 8 lectures in English.
This course contains-
Lecture2:Remove Myths About Self Hypnosis
Lecture3:Conscious Mind Vs Subconscious Mind
Lecture4:How To Enter Into The State Of Self Hypnosis
Lecture5:How To Master Self Hypnosis To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind
Lecture6:Identify Your Guilt Closely
Lecture 8: Bonus Exercise - Uncovering The Cause And Developing Confidence
- This course is for everyone who have some kind of guilty feeling in their mind for something they have done in their past. It could be breaking someone's heart , cheating, unable to fulfill something they desired etc
- This is for everyone who are not able to live peacefully in their present because of the guilt they have in their mind which is taking a toll on their mind
- Age group 18 and above